The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:
McGuffie seems to be coming on which is nice to see, just in time for Saturday...

I'm pleased for McGuffie. There's definitely a good player in there. I reluctantly felt it was best for both parties when he left as he just wasnt getting game time here or when we loaned him out.

He knows how to score great goals, that's for sure!

3 hours ago, ftk said:

I always though the money raised by AU500 should go towards buying match tickets for schools or charities.

Always good to encourage a new generation to come to Somerset.

I would probably stop my standing order if it was for that. 

It has been fun but I am out of here for another couple of years my brexit loving beetroot gammon faced friends 

Best decision of my life not bothering about club football got me around so much more enjoyable games 

I will be sticking to that so don't worry you won't see my cash again 

Would love to say it's been a pleasure but it wasn't 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

It has been fun but I am out of here for another couple of years my brexit loving beetroot gammon faced friends 

Best decision of my life not bothering about club football got me around so much more enjoyable games 

I will be sticking to that so don't worry you won't see my cash again 

Would love to say it's been a pleasure but it wasn't 

18967BC4-B90F-4381-B6E9-F22357030ED1.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Tory b*****d. Only Tories hate children and charities.

I'd consider contributing to something seperate that got match tickets for children/adults in some form of poverty or such but not as an every month direct debit. 

Why? The club still gets the money. Its a win win. Get the kids in young and a large percentage will be Ayr fans for life.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Thank f**k that’s over. The sooner the mods realise that he’s dryhorse the better. Get him to f**k

There was a spell yesterday when him and Weetoonlad were replying to one another. I was convinced they were the same person. Don't be surprised if he rocks up to fill the void.

Just now, ftk said:
1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Why? The club still gets the money. Its a win win. Get the kids in young and a large percentage will be Ayr fans for life.

Some folk don't like contributing now and that's fine, it's not something I'd feel that I would want to donate to every month.  

1 minute ago, ftk said:
1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

A couple of guys bought a few panda pals tickets last season and donated to schools, it was only £20 per season ticket 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'd consider contributing to something seperate that got match tickets for children/adults in some form of poverty or such but not as an every month direct debit. 

I'm not sure it was a formal thing or not but when you bought your season you could buy a panda pals at the same time and they'd give them to schools. Unless I made that up. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm not sure it was a formal thing or not but when you bought your season you could buy a panda pals at the same time and they'd give them to schools. Unless I made that up. 🤷‍♂️

You could fo that , we had a fan from overseas who actually bought 20 season tickets for kids and asked the club to donate on his behalf to underprivileged kids , we done that through a couple of local schools and the feedback from the head master was fantastic , some teachers actually gave up their time to accompany the kids 

Edited by Robbo63

24 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

You could fo that , we had a fan from overseas who actually bought 20 season tickets for kids and asked the club to donate on his behalf to underprivileged kids , we done that through a couple of local schools and the feedback from the head master was fantastic , some teachers actually gave up their time to accompany the kids 

That is smashing! 

51 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Reading that brought a lump to my throat! What a superb and thoughtful gesture

14 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Hopkin, built some good teams and left Morton with a good squad

B152C1CB-CA42-447C-A53B-2837F61E6858.gif.306119fc715b0f8a65804ce94d198eec.gif.eec6e35dd026cca4f1c9ce885231ade6.gif

As a short-term, keep you up this season appointment I reckon Ayr could do a lot worse as he genuinely can get the best out of individuals and at times has a knack for shitfesting results, but his recruitment is absolutely hopeless. We have the worst squad in the division.