The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

You're Davie Smith... You've just taken over a football club, and publicly said, "If Ayr aren't playing Premiership football within the next 4/5 years I'd be disappointed". And look where we are. It's a disaster. I'm sorry, but time is up for Kerr. Cheers for your class playing time with us, but a new manager in to fire a rocket up these player's arses now please.
His actions or lack of will tell us how serious he was about his aims. Will be embarrassing for him if he sits back and lets us get relegated under the current management team

I said it before the game loose and he has to go, looking for a complete change in the coaching side, would prefer a player coach someone from the premiership whose finishing up but can still play this season, and get Sandy Stewart back to train and coach them ready for the play offs if they are on.

A couple of small observations. In the not too recent past Murdoch would have walked into most teams in our division. At one point I thought he was destined for a big move but was a sub today. Don’t believe the injury situation explains it all.

Scoring goals has been our problem for a while. I have noticed little from McKenzie to suggest this is his level. Anderson and Cameron have moved on and started to bang the goals in for teams who find themselves in difficult positions currently. Why can other managers seem to get performances from these players but we can’t? Not every players has a great attitude and it’s the managers job to get the best from them. Combined with our dire form these two scoring isn’t a good look 

10 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Embarrassing today, no fight, no heart ,no pattern of play , not even entertaining , something needs to change ! 

For Robbo to say this, it must really bad. No waiting for the emotions to calm down after the match today Robbo. Desperate desperate stuff.

1 minute ago, cop said:

For Robbo to say this, it must really bad. No waiting for the emotions to calm down after the match today Robbo. Desperate desperate stuff.

Can’t defend that in anyway  positively  , could not get a decent 5 a side out all the players who took part in that performance 

Edited by Robbo63

The most worrying aspect for me is that Arbroath were poor today and ICT no great shakes the week before and they’ve both gone away with 3 points. In a tight league you can’t afford to throw away points like that.
We also need to play the ball to feet. When we do it in flashes during a game we look reasonably decent but that tends to be few and far between with the vast majority being hoofball.