The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Great to see the club finally getting an online half time draw up and running. I've been entering one organised by the Barrow supporters trust for their games and won over £400 last year.

I suggest they do it for every game, not just home games. Although I'm not sure if they're just intending on making the draw in front of the cameras at Somerset. The Barrow guy just films himself on Facebook live at his PC running a random number generator!

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

6 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Great to see the club finally getting an online half time draw up and running. I've been entering one organised by the Barrow supporters trust for their games and won over £400 last year.

I suggest they do it for every game, not just home games. Although I'm not sure if they're just intending on making the draw in front of the cameras at Somerset. The Barrow guy just films himself on Facebook live at his PC running a random number generator!

Yeah, great to see this. I've been quick to mump and moan about things on the field but so pleased we're doing this now. It's risk free, costs virtually nothing and will generate a steady income.

As you say, it can be done for Away games as well. I'm off to buy 100 tickets.

Just now, Trogdor said:

Sad Michael Scott GIF

I take it if we seem Moore play this season it'll be right at the end, in April? 

He is doing well , hopefully sooner but still to get into physical training that will be the judge on how well he has progressed  

24 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Yeah, I’ve not understood why we’ve no had that at all so far, as had been said, really risk free and easy to do. I would imagine most who buy a live stream will get a ticket and ST holders will also be picking up tickets. 

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

He is doing well , hopefully sooner but still to get into physical training that will be the judge on how well he has progressed  

Good to know.

I hope he gets to feature this season. He's had horrendous luck with injuries. Compared to a guy like Moffat who I can't remember ever being injured (he must have been - but never for very long).

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Yeah, I’ve not understood why we’ve no had that at all so far, as had been said, really risk free and easy to do. I would imagine most who buy a live stream will get a ticket and ST holders will also be picking up tickets. 

Good start to sales , let’s hope it brings in some decent funds which will help us strengthen for next season