The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I like Kerr, I feel sorry for him. I am sure Robbo sees him at the club and feels for him also.
This isn’t happening because Kerr is deliberately trying to lose, he has made mistakes, he is a young manager and will always make some at the start of his career.
however, he has had a decent budget and had a decent core of a squad that is currently below a part time team in the league.
We are no longer dealing with inconsistency in results costing us a play-off place, we are consistently losing games and showing absolutely no signs of recovery.
Kerr should get time to get it right but I am not seeing any evidence that he is getting it right.
we have gone from hoping to get a play off place to, well it looks like mid-table to being second bottom and not knowing where we will pick up points again.
I do like Kerr as well, great player and also comes across as a nice guy. I just can't see this team improving anymore and feel like he's not got any idea on how to fix this

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

We don’t actually need to know what happened you know. Not everything going on at a football club needs to be in the public eye.

That’s weak.  You seemed to imply you had some knowledge about what happened then admitted you didn’t know anything.  Maybe Anderson was a bad egg, but equally, he might have been the canary down the coal mine that spoke to wider problems at the club.  We’ve looked like a team of strangers all season, and watching Moffat walk off the park might make the ordinary fan think Kerr isn’t far from losing the dressing room,

5 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Haven’t heard Kerr say much about it if I’m honest.  Aberdeen made up some excuse about a lack of first team opportunities which seemed more about excusing the player rather than us.  I presume he just didn’t want to be at Ayr, but it’s not unreasonable to ask why.  

Exactly. There are a few sides to this story and we are only really getting the club line. If we are winning then it wouldn't really matter however things like this sometimes point to issues behind the scenes  

24 minutes ago, HMIP said:

What was the situation?

Basically Anderson is a moody p***k, also he was in no way suited to playing the way we did, if anything he would/should have played out left for us or we change tactics to suit him.  We did neither. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Basically Anderson is a moody p***k, also he was in no way suited to playing the way we did, if anything he would/should have played out left for us or we change tactics to suit him.  We did neither. 

With a goalscorer like him we should have built the team around him, but if he was a wee p***k then that's that.

If things were that bad then I'm sure Smith would not have re-signed.

f**k knows what's happening with Houston.

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I’d be a moody p***k too if I was isolated up front with long balls being shelled towards me and no team mates within 20 yards!  

Ok things have taken a huge turn for the worse .  I was one for just getting through this season and hoping Kerr can have a better time in May in the market . However we are second bottom . It’s very simple we can’t go down we just can’t . In the days of Cameron we may have stuck with Kerr but Smith is a different cookie , he talks of the Premier, L1 would be a disaster . I would image a guy like Smith will be looking at his contingency plans right now . The next two games are critical for Kerr . It’ll be so sad if it proves too much for him . But this is the real world . 

I’d be a moody p***k too if I was isolated up front with long balls being shelled towards me and no team mates within 20 yards!  
It actually now seems like he's just wanted what was best for his career, a failed loan spell at us wouldn't have looked good for him so I can see why he would've wanted away

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I would give him the next two games, no wins and he’s gone. 

Maybe harsh but we can’t afford to f**k about here. The level of his substitutions today was genuinely scary. Cant fathom what he was thinking at all. 

The game was over by the time he made the substitutions which probably didn’t help.  We were playing out time after the 2nd (arguably the 1stj.