D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I imagine most of the bad pitches are because due to other facilities not being open or at points not able to keep players separate from the public, a lot of clubs are using their own pitches for training. Certainly the issue at Morton for instance.

Hey guys,

Was good seeing the 500 club hand over a good sum to the club recently, I had always wanted to help in some way but never had anything to offer really.  

So I came up with this:

Some of the stuff looks decent IMO. 

Wont be a big earner ever but 500 club gets all the cash I get as a seller. 

I've added a Redbubble too as the shipping on teepublic is excessive for some items:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/itzdrk/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown

Edited by itzdrk

Noticed how McArdle mentioned in his interview that they hope to keep Cammy Smith beyond the end of the season

Well boy, Mccardle  talks a good game can see why he’s got all the badges, psychology, mentality thing well. A bit OTT for me just get them doing what there good at play to there strengths  get them in there correct positions and stop the silly mistakes, if we are worried about the other stuff god help us.

3 hours ago, cop said:

Noticed how McArdle mentioned in his interview that they hope to keep Cammy Smith beyond the end of the season

I'm almost going full Kevin Keegan. We need to get McCowan on a longer contract as well.

IncompatibleFriendlyBonobo-max-1mb.gif

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Would of been nice of the club to announce he had returned to Kilmarnock. 

Kilmarnock haven’t even announced he’s returned and been loaned out. Very strange one. That us now lost 2 strikers with no sign of any coming in. Although not that there was much of a goal contribution between him and Anderson. 

We have to be close to bringing in a centre forward surely , looks like he’s playing Zanatta in there to provide a target to hit , not ideal , but at least it’ll give the team a bit of practise with the system . 

36 minutes ago, North British said:

We have to be close to bringing in a centre forward surely , looks like he’s playing Zanatta in there to provide a target to hit , not ideal , but at least it’ll give the team a bit of practise with the system . 

I would think we will have new centre forward for next Saturday , Tuesday possibly too soon 

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

I would think we will have new centre forward for next Saturday , Tuesday possibly too soon 

I think testing would rule anyone out of Tuesday and possibly Saturday depending on how late on we get them signed. 

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

would think we will have new centre forward for next Saturday , Tuesday possibly too soon 

Any clues ?

I think testing would rule anyone out of Tuesday and possibly Saturday depending on how late on we get them signed. 

Unless it’s a loan signing, in which case could testing through their parent club count?

Just now, super_carson said:

Unless it’s a loan signing, in which case could testing through their parent club count?

Yeah absolutely, depends on the expiry date though. 

52 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Testing tomorrow which covers current players to next Sunday , we use private firm and get results within 24hrs , so as long as new guy in by Thursday he will be fine 

Just had a look at the table, didn’t realise it was as grim. Raith will be 4 points in front in 4th with 3 games in hand. QOS now equal points and ICT now 2 points behind us with 3 games in hand. 7th or 8th place looking likely on this kind of form.