The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Shankland will have last summer on his mind as well. He never got the contract till September. He’ll want a deal done early and get time off and have a proper pre season with a club*.

*Us :whistle

Edited by callum-ayr

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Live round the corner but never knew it was a pub frequented by Ayr fans. Will need to try it out.

Are you the guy with the Ayr United air freshener in your car? Everyone assumes that's mine.

16 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Cant link to it, but was at 5:56 on the Saturday!

Not sure they like Vaughan emoji23.png

16 hours ago, somerset_lad said:

Hahaha just watched it

“Take that Vaughan ya wee fucking hobbit b*****d”

Wish we’d kept him just based off that.

I've seen a few references to Vaughan since we got Alloa'd. What's the story behind it all?

I've seen a few references to Vaughan since we got Alloa'd. What's the story behind it all?

Apparently after Raith beat Ayr 2-1 at the start of the season Vaughan was gloating outside the Ayr dressing room by shouting “woooooo”.

After we won the league all the Ayr players were doing the same during the celebrations. There’s videos on Facebook and Twitter of the celebrations in the dressing room.

I think a lot of Ayr fans were confused when they first saw it myself included.

4 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

After the Raith 2-1 game he kept walking by the away dressing room shouting wooooo and started doing it in the first game at Somerset before getting scudded.

6 hours ago, sci-fi said:

Fingers crossed and all that, but think it's a very good sign that Lawrence appeared at my pub yesterday. Nice touch by McCall to bring the trophy in.

All quite surreal but what a magic moment!

20180506_172605.jpg

One for the Viz "up the arse corner" 

If anyone doesn't know what that is, I'd suggest a google image search

Capture.PNG.306d992fe4a5d3d81b3d04b9fc85579f.PNG

Apparently after Raith beat Ayr 2-1 at the start of the season Vaughan was gloating outside the Ayr dressing room by shouting “woooooo”.

After we won the league all the Ayr players were doing the same during the celebrations. There’s videos on Facebook and Twitter of the celebrations in the dressing room.

I think a lot of Ayr fans were confused when they first saw it myself included.
After the Raith 2-1 game he kept walking by the away dressing room shouting wooooo and started doing it in the first game at Somerset before getting scudded.
Cheers. Vaughan will be hoping he doesn't bump into any of the Ayr squad on holiday this summer then.

30 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Who would yous rather stayed in the Championship? Livingston or Dundee Utd?

Advantage Livingston right now....

Dundee United. Enjoyed my two trips to Tannadice last time and Livingston is a very meh away day. 

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Dundee United. Enjoyed my two trips to Tannadice last time and Livingston is a very meh away day. 

Yeah it is a better away day. I’m personally just thinking that Livvy is a bit closer so would favour that since Ross County and ICT will be brutal long journeys as it is. Plus Livvy should be easier to get a result against you would think although not so sure after this season...