The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 hours ago, FergR said:

do the club send a new streaming log-in code for each game to season ticket holders?

If you mean a new code every game it’s no , the code on your new season ticket gets used for all home league games )if anyone is unsure of their code you can pm me , I will answer up to 1pm Saturday , ( will only be able to check your code , I don’t deal with PPV codes or connection issues  ) there is a link on the official Ayr United ordering page on how to contact if any issues 

Remember last years season tickets are void , still had fans trying to sign in using old cards for QoS game , also for next weeks game against Stranraer ALL fans need to buy as seasons only cover league games 

Edited by Robbo63

I've just about recovered from that sickener last week.

Dunno what to expect tomorrow a score draw wouldn't be a bad result. I'd kill for a clean sheet to convince myself that the defence is capable of absorbing some pressure and it would be a good confidence boost for the back line. 

Edited by Trogdor

Dundee certainly aren't looking like a top 4 side, in fact more like a serious relegation candidate......

Although Alloa having an Ayr style capitulation fairly helps their cause.

Edited by WATTOO

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I've just about recovered from that sickener last week.

Dunno what to expect tomorrow a score draw wouldn't be a bad result. I'd kill for a clean sheet to convince myself that the defence is capable of absorbing some pressure and it would be a good confidence boost for the back line. 

I think we need a win tomorrow tbh. Five points from our first four would be a pretty awful start and could potentially leave us a bit detached already. 

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Dundee certainly aren't looking like a top 4 side, in fact more like a serious relegation candidate......

Although Alloa having an Ayr style capitulation fairly helps their cause.

Charlie Adam is still a class above this level and will give Dundee no worries about relegation. 

The only thing that's stopping us from getting top 4 are ourselves. 

14 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Hi Robbo

late in the day I know but can you advise how I get my code have forgotten it

thanks

Are you a season ticket holder? If so, you should have an email titled 'Season Ticket QR Code' and the bold QR code in the body of the email is your code that you use here: 

https://ayrunitedmedia.co.uk/live-streaming

3 minutes ago, Toepoker said:

I have a code to watch this match, paid for 15 minutes ago, but I can't log in with it. I'm getting invalid code?

They do warn on the website the following:

"Any subscription purchased less than 90 minutes before the commencement of the game may not be validated in time to ensure access to the live feed."

Hopefully it gets validated.

17 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Hi Robbo

late in the day I know but can you advise how I get my code have forgotten it

thanks

Season ticket holder ? You can pm me

PPV support@ayrunitedmedia.co.uk , I can only deal with season tickets 

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

They do warn on the website the following:

"Any subscription purchased less than 90 minutes before the commencement of the game may not be validated in time to ensure access to the live feed."

Hopefully it gets validated.

I've got the live feed now. I just had to click in the box in the acknowledgement email.

Can we have a clearer link to the live stream on the website?

Surely it should be the first thing on the page.

I decided late to get the stream and couldn't find it for ages. And then when the stream went down for a few minutes i took ages to find it again!

We’ll draw a fair result neither team could have any complaints both evenly matched,  very good defensively which makes last week debacle really strange, and Baird and Roscoe never put a foot wrong so fair play to them. What I see is both full backs are not really getting forward like last season, Houston fair play not quite up to match speed, Reading is decent and not what a few on here were raving about he hasn’t really any exscuses and in the 21 squad for Scotland I don’t know why. The moff playing as well as anyone.

There was none of the attacking flair of the previous weeks, seemed pretty flat and didn't create much for a team with 3 forward players which was worrying. 

I'd have taken one of the front three off and played Miller, given Chalmers more of a chance to push forward and try and create something. 

After last week though, a point and a clean sheet was a better result than I expected. Hopefully Walsh coming back and playing Stranraer next week it can be a confidence boosting week. 

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I wonder if we can work collaboratively with Morton to see what they do. 

I’m sure their first game was a shambles as well. 

Yeah, Morton's setup has probably been the best I've seen in terms of the total package. Their pre-match build up with manager interview is good as well.

16 minutes ago, rb123! said:

A lot of supporters quite rightfully having a go at the state of the stream who are season ticket holders who've paid hundreds over a season for this stream. 

The quality was really poor and pretty unacceptable

It wasn't much different today to the Queen of the South game other than it crashing for a few minutes.  

Points where the cameraman doesn't move the camera to follow the ball. 

Little or no zooming so everything is far away. 

Camera position is slightly too low. 

Image quality is terrible. 

Was anything said during the stream about the issues? 

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I wonder if we can work collaboratively with Morton to see what they do. 

I’m sure their first game was a shambles as well. 

They used that Pixellot the first game and quickly ditched it