The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

His contract is up at Dundee United In January so hopefully if he comes in and impresses we can throw a permanent deal his way. 

huh, bit  of an odd time for a player like him to have  his contract end then. If he does impress  then he won't be short of offers, hopefully he enjoys it enough at Ayr though.

Delighted with that addition. A player proven at this level but at an age where he can still learn and fulfill his potential. 

Largely the squad's getting made up of players of a similar age and profile with lots of upside in them. Hopefully that's borne out on the pitch in a team that plays with tempo and desire. 

Smith really needs regular games, since leaving St Mirren he's been a bit of a squad player and that's never going to get the best out of him at his age.

If he plays regularly, I'm sure he'll do really well for us, hopefully he likes it that much he wants to stay for longer. 

Overall another brilliant bit of business. I always thought of him as a second striker or someone arriving late into the box so playing behind Anderson would make a lot of sense. 

His arrival will hopefully sharpen the focus of McCowan to lose the petulance and grow up a bit as well. 

One more #imminent you say? 

Excellent addition and a player I've always likes and rated highly, I do think he'll fit right into our style of play and I honestly believe we'll get more out of him than the likes of Dundee Utd managed.

33 minutes ago, rb123! said:

SAC have approved revised plans for the social club floor space to be increased from 460-540sqm

Presume works may start soon with that approval coming through

I believe works starting within next 3 weeks , 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

It's rumoured that there's going to be a disco in there after every home match.

Socially distanced with the bar closed of course.