The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Right I'm gonna out together what's been said here guys, thanks for telling me how you watched etc. Hopefully we can help them fix it. 

Well done mate. Easy to carp from the sides and complain but loving your proactive attitude. I’m sure you will be appreciated by the powers that be. Can I suggest you carry this forward and become a customer service conduit for all things Ayr Utd?

7 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Well done mate. Easy to carp from the sides and complain but loving your proactive attitude. I’m sure you will be appreciated by the powers that be. Can I suggest you carry this forward and become a customer service conduit for all things Ayr Utd?

It's what I'd expect the SLO to be up to - no criticism intended. 

23 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Itzdrk. 🤣

49 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Itzdrk. 🤣

I'd actually be happy to do something like that but the position is filled and I'd be surprised to see it open up. 

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Good to see they are listening and going to be doing something about it , I know they were working on a few things today and have confidence in them fixing things by Saturday ( even though my issues last night were negligible)

32 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Take is that means the Mengabus won't be travelling to Somerset. 

No I think he is training with us reading between the lines on what robbo was saying.  I think Kerr also wants to bolster the squad with a few extra loans. Hopefully a lb and another cm/cb

9 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

No I think he is training with us reading between the lines on what robbo was saying.  I think Kerr also wants to bolster the squad with a few extra loans. Hopefully a lb and another cm/cb

He also said that he might not have fitted the criteria.

There's no doubt that Kerr wants to bolster the squad and loan deals were always going to happen, let's just hope they don't come with an injury prone reputation. 

Edited by THEHonestman1910

Watched the highlights there on youtube - maybe it's just me but the camera switching views from one touchline to the other midway though a passage of play is brutal.   I'm all for having replays from a different angle but not jumping around during the attack- makes it very hard to follow 

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

Watched the highlights there on youtube - maybe it's just me but the camera switching views from one touchline to the other midway though a passage of play is brutal.   I'm all for having replays from a different angle but not jumping around during the attack- makes it very hard to follow 

It didn’t bother me too much but the camera behind the seggy fence annoyed me! 

13 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Good to see they are listening and going to be doing something about it , I know they were working on a few things today and have confidence in them fixing things by Saturday ( even though my issues last night were negligible)

Most pragmatic people would appreciate an improvement even if the issues aren't fully fixed. Think the majority of us appreciate these things take time to sort and they can only improve through constructive feedback rather than just the usual racket of harpies in other quarters. If the experience on Saturday is the same for me as Tuesday it isn't a deal breaker on this end to be fair as between the video feed freezes it was a good product. 

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I take it we're going with what we have then for Saturday and no "imminents" are expected ??

When does the window actually close? I was under the impression it was Friday but according to Skyline I was wrong. 

36 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

When does the window actually close? I was under the impression it was Friday but according to Skyline I was wrong. 

Sure it was mentioned on this thread before as 5th October for transfers, loans were an additional month after this. Happy to be shot down on this if wrong. 

Hmm, £12.50 for PPV for league matches? Would’ve thought they’d have waited to get things right before putting the price up at least. Funny how a couple of quid can make you think twice. I know I know, seasons etc.

Edited by bazka6

15 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Hmm, £12.50 for PPV for league matches? Would’ve thought they’d have waited to get things right before putting the price up at least. Funny how a couple of quid can make you think twice. I know I know, seasons etc.

They are hardly going to make it free.