The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Thanks, AU media - need to solve the constant freeze-frame problem as that was very annoying. Enjoyed the commentary tbh - the burd certainly knows her stuff 🙂, well done Lauren.

Oh aye, and top of the league 😄

That was brutal for me, barely got a few minutes where it wasn't breaking up or the picture freezing.  If this carries on then there's no chance I'll buy any further cup games.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

That was brutal for me, barely got a few minutes where it wasn't breaking up or the picture freezing.  If this carries on then there's no chance I'll buy any further cup games.  

I have no idea on terms of the technical side of stuff as to why it can be so bad for others! 

Hamilton was very poor for me thoigh, whereas seemed to be good for others. Have asked to be refunded for that one which has so far been patched. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I have no idea on terms of the technical side of stuff as to why it can be so bad for others! 

Hamilton was very poor for me thoigh, whereas seemed to be good for others. Have asked to be refunded for that one which has so far been patched. 

Yeah Hamilton was great for me, could cast it to my TV, never stuttered etc. 

When I eventually got that to cast it was audio only, I have to screen mirror my tablet instead which if you don't have a spare device is no use.  Just a really bad experience. 

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Aye I’m the same. Mine was brutal. So much so I don’t even know if we played well. If it wasn’t the fact it was Ayr I would of gave up on it.

Hoping they identify the problem and can have it rectified for Saturday. 

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Yeah, mine was similar to this. At least the commentary tided me through those moments.

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye I’m the same. Mine was brutal. So much so I don’t even know if we played well. If it wasn’t the fact it was Ayr I would of gave up on it.

Hoping they identify the problem and can have it rectified for Saturday. 

It broke up worst when the commentary was loud, they should supply a no coms version of the stream and I'd bet it works stronger. 

On the stream first of all mines was quite good froze a few times but definitely watchable and worth the tenner.

on the commentating I’ll be going to mute no impressed, although I enjoyed the half time talk and the guy mcginn  who would be a good shout for the commentator, won’t happen though as it’s the boy Callum’s baby.

On the performance really ordinary  , got the result if they had a striker we would have been embarrassed , very concerning that they looked quicker to the ball all over the park And a lot fitter than us.

Boy Fleming (22)  there best player would do us so that’s one you’ve missed there Mick came through the Stmirren set up so he should have known about him.