Jump to content
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Recommended Posts

Didn’t no drug dealing was your thing. 

Well not anymore obviously. It’s shut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How did doohan do? I know one error with the goal by the sounds of it but apart from that?
Don't remember him making a save

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How did doohan do? I know one error with the goal by the sounds of it but apart from that?

Apart from the free kick he had nothing to do. His distribution is good though. One goal kick resulted in Shanklands third goal and he set up a counter attack with a brialliant throw out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Absolutely rode them in the second half. Far too easy.

Was a great change of pace in second half, that Harvie looks like a great signing from what I saw. Won £62 for predicting 3-1, I hope AUFC 1910 did the same :-) I hope we can keep this up this season, thought that with majority of the Ayr players being League one last season, the step up would be hard. Like Placidcasual just said, Ayr we all over them in the second half. Howler from Doohan though, Nerves maybe? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:


Apart from the free kick he had nothing to do. His distribution is good though. One goal kick resulted in Shanklands third goal and he set up a counter attack with a brialliant throw out.

He actually looks a Decent keeper. I'm sure the mistake was something he can progress from :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

My intergalactic journey ends at Somerset Park today :-) Got to stop drinking these caffeine cans, messing with my mind. :-) Anybody got a predicted score? I'm saying 3-1 Ayr. 

I'm going to say 4-3 to Ayr 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Was a great change of pace in second half, that Harvie looks like a great signing from what I saw. Won £62 for predicting 3-1, I hope AUFC 1910 did the same :-) I hope we can keep this up this season, thought that with majority of the Ayr players being League one last season, the step up would be hard. Like Placidcasual just said, Ayr we all over them in the second half. Howler from Doohan though, Nerves maybe? 

:thumsup2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic result. 

Felt we were by far the better team. 3-1 was justly deserved, it could have easily been more.

Murdoch & Harvie look like very good acquisitions. Doohan looks fine his distribution was good and he looks big and strong. 

Roll on Albion Rovers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure the Morton side will be different come the season starting but that was going on 6 or 7.

No real failures. Murdoch was tremendous - he gave the ball away once in the entire ninety minutes! Harvey looks to have an outstanding cross on him and defensively sound too.

Kerr and Murdoch are both excellent footballers in there together.

And Shankland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely. Shankland hat-trick while barely breaking sweat.

What a boii.

His goals could make the difference this time. Also thought big Jamie is ready made Centre Back material. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
How many is Shankland scoring this season then? 
I reckon 25+ he could be top top class the way he is developing remember he's only 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
How many is Shankland scoring this season then? 

I reckon 25+ he could be top top class the way he is developing remember he's only 22

Think he could do more than last season? If he plays like he did today? Certainly not scared to face his old team, my only fear is he gets injured *touch wood* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I reckon 25+ he could be top top class the way he is developing remember he's only 22


Important to remember that Dobbie only got 18 last season - 20 from Shankland would be fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

 


Important to remember that Dobbie only got 18 last season - 20 from Shankland would be fantastic.

 

That would be great. There's a debate that Dobbie is the best player in the league, each to their own ;-). I hope Shankland stays till the end of the season, often got the fear he goes to a Premier league team like St. Mirren or Livingston. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...