The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The reaction of the Aberdeen fans on their twitter is pleasing, not often you see folk genuinely raging a player has been sent on loan to find game time. Looking forwards to seeing him in the flesh! 

1 minute ago, Hawk89 said:

The reaction of the Aberdeen fans on their twitter is pleasing, not often you see folk genuinely raging a player has been sent on loan to find game time. Looking forwards to seeing him in the flesh! 

Yes, he's definitely at the top end of expectations and our wish list. A great bit of business on paper.

I wouldn't take much stock in that tbh. 

I'd have hoped he'd have got a Premier team but game time in the Championship is probably better than going somewhere as second choice. Hopefully bangs in a heap of goals for you.

Very sad about wee Moorie (get back soon, wee man).

Got to say I'm very pleased with the Anderson signing - big strong lad who is a good alternative to Drinan and the style of play that could result. Hope he's rarin to go at Coatbridge tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I'd have hoped he'd have got a Premier team but game time in the Championship is probably better than going somewhere as second choice.

Compare and contrast with Ross Doohan - what a waste!

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

I wouldn't take much stock in that tbh. 

I'd have hoped he'd have got a Premier team but game time in the Championship is probably better than going somewhere as second choice. Hopefully bangs in a heap of goals for you.

Maybe reading a little much into it but the average response is "great he'll hopefully kick on and be ready for next season". Happy to continue our raiding of the North East for players, after the last ones you gave us. 

Maybe reading a little much into it but the average response is "great he'll hopefully kick on and be ready for next season". Happy to continue our raiding of the North East for players, after the last ones you gave us. 

......Frank Ross aside 🤨 

1 minute ago, Jazzar said:

Compare and contrast with Ross Doohan - what a waste!

I'd say we've now got a very good starting 11 with a few decent quality replacements in back up, the only worry / unknown is probably the keeper, however if the Finnish lad is even 80% the player that Doohan was, then we could be in for a pretty good season (famous last words).

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I'd say we've now got a very good starting 11 with a few decent quality replacements in back up, the only worry / unknown is probably the keeper, however if the Finnish lad is even 80% the player that Doohan was, then we could be in for a pretty good season (famous last words).

No argument with any of that - just pointing out that young Ross has more chance of developing skelfs in his arse than develping his game just now.   

Sinisalo

Muirhead Baird Roscoe Reading

Murdoch Chalmers

Zanatta       McCowan       Walsh 

Anderson 

Another full back and possibly a striker away for me.

Edited by THEHonestman1910