The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

So anyway, enough of this political wheech, any word on where Steven Bell is off to? 

He is not going to any other club , all will be revealed shortly , currently there are a lot more important things to life than football during this pandemic 

Edited by Robbo63

Unfortunately my dentist doesn’t have a column in the Daily Record to link to....but they are not doing any treatment that involves drilling.

And you have just quoted two articles about dentists not following protocol

Unfortunately my dentist doesn’t have a column in the Daily Record to link to....but they are not doing any treatment that involves drilling.

And you have just quoted two articles about dentists not following protocol

If you had bothered to read the articles-

So why are some services being offered to patients who are prepared to go private, but not by the same dentist on the NHS?

The menu of procedures which are allowed on the NHS are set out in the statement of dental remuneration. The number of procedures on that list has been cut from 600 to 80 due to the Covid restrictions.

But private dentistry does not have to follow those guidelines - which is why those same dentists can carry out certain procedures on patients who are prepared to go private.

The Scottish government says the independent healthcare sector, including dentists, had previously been told about the importance of "following the spirit of the route map".

18 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

If you had bothered to read the articles-

So why are some services being offered to patients who are prepared to go private, but not by the same dentist on the NHS?

The menu of procedures which are allowed on the NHS are set out in the statement of dental remuneration. The number of procedures on that list has been cut from 600 to 80 due to the Covid restrictions.

But private dentistry does not have to follow those guidelines - which is why those same dentists can carry out certain procedures on patients who are prepared to go private.

The Scottish government says the independent healthcare sector, including dentists, had previously been told about the importance of "following the spirit of the route map".

"The government has no say in what we do privately. The government does not financially support me for the private side of my business, so we need to work."

"The government has no say in what we do privately. The government does not financially support me for the private side of my business, so we need to work."

So I say again you can’t get NHS treatment but you can get Private dental treatment and I don’t think that’s right.

40 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

So I say again you can’t get NHS treatment but you can get Private dental treatment and I don’t think that’s right.

Yip, blame capitalism. What has that got to do with anything I said?

Unless you are saying that you can get dental treatment if you can A. afford private care and B. Your dentist is willing to take the risk ?

By the same token you are still freely allowed to attend a football match as long as you A. own the club or B. are a professional footballer. 

Yip, blame capitalism. What has that got to do with anything I said?
Unless you are saying that you can get dental treatment if you can A. afford private care and B. Your dentist is willing to take the risk ?
By the same token you are still freely allowed to attend a football match as long as you A. own the club or B. are a professional footballer. 

My point was you said dentists were shut but we want Scottish football open. I merely pointed out that dentists were not shut if you had money.

I just read some of the comments and I'm extremely ignorant when it comes to politics 🤔

Look, it shouldn't matter what leader in which we each place our trust in, everyone has a different opinion on that subject 🙄 Though I am very sure that we can all agree, politics aside, we follow our hearts in supporting The Super. 

Steven Bell would be a massive loss to this club, though we can't hold on for him forever 😔 I hope he does well with whatever he does and wish him the best😊

Though i am understandably annoyed that some of the players I had once thought to myself 'Oh, he'd do well at Ayr!' have gone to the lower leagues 🙄 I'm guessing they have the money? 🤨 I just hope Steven Bell doesn't add to that 🙄

f**k me! 

Politics again? Pretty sure Ayrshire is probably the most divisive region of Scotland when it comes to politics/independence. 

I’m sure I have read maybe 9 pages of dross( I’d rather go back and watch the highlights of Niall watts time in charge than read this shite again) 

I know I have contributed to this in the recent  past but this is absolutely  shite reading get back to the football

Edited by ryanayr1987
When autocorrect changes shite to white