The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Tbh i am a bit worried about that one considering he was supposed to sign for Dundee two weeks ago and it still hasn't happened

Why would you be worried? You'd have to be a mentalist to think he'd join Ayr. The only reason he'd drop to this level would be to come to us since we're his childhood club.

3 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see Anthony Stokes is looking for a new club. A striker and we play on grass! 

Apparently it's a cover up for him breaking regulations and going out for pints immediately after signing - so maybe hold off lol

Honestly, the way this has been built up, if Ayr dont sign a current full international its going to be a right let down! [emoji6]

If it’s one of the names being banded about I’ll be happy. Think either (or both) of them would do well in our team.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Why would you be worried? You'd have to be a mentalist to think he'd join Ayr. The only reason he'd drop to this level would be to come to us since we're his childhood club.

Without knowing much, why hasn’t he been snapped up by anyone in England or Scotland so far? Is he anywhere near where he was 4 or 5 seasons ago? I reckon he’d be a huge wage for not so much reward now.