The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

One permanent and 1 for 1 season only 

First imminent is already out tonight ( didn’t manage to get the imminent gif ) 

The 1 for 1 season only is obviously this seasons away top which is available to pre order from tomorrow and available to buy in shop from next week 

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

First imminent is already out tonight ( didn’t manage to get the imminent gif ) 

The 1 for 1 season only is obviously this seasons away top which is available to pre order from tomorrow and available to buy in shop from next week 

I'm poised to purchase that away top. I'll be like a coiled spring waiting for the pre-order to open up from 9 am tomorrow. 

Just now, rb123! said:
33 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:
2 imminents coming this week ,  I heard tonight , 1 in next 2 days and another maybe around Friday 

2 imminents in the one week, not sure if I can handle that

1 was the away strip 🙂, which has been pulled forward from nearer end of the week 

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

But we all saw that months ago. Honestly thought Robbo was referring to one of the new signings as being one that some fans might not like 

Months ago new strip was announced , this week the imminent was it being available to order as the number of mails and calls we have been getting asking when it was going to be available have been very high , going to be a fantastic seller going by people who have called and visited shop to pre order 

49 minutes ago, North British said:

Why unlikely ? After all Welsh played up there !  Also most players up there are from down here huh ? 

If they were from Glasgow, why wouldn't they make their way to Ayr to sign ? Like Walsh did.

It is unlikely because they would probably make their way to Ayr if they were from the Highlands or Aberdeen to sign. Unless Kerr agreed to meet them part of the way, which I doubt. 

I'm sure Gregg Fleming signing in a service station

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

If they were from Glasgow, why wouldn't they make their way to Ayr to sign ? Like Walsh did.

It is unlikely because they would probably make their way to Ayr if they were from the Highlands or Aberdeen to sign. Unless Kerr agreed to meet them part of the way, which I doubt. 

I'm sure Gregg Fleming signing in a service station

He signed in Gkasgow after training as that’s where it took place