The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Was having a nosey through the U21 teams that had played and I see the Norwich keeper McCracken is Scottish - when looking closer I notice the guy between the sticks at the other end was none other than the bold Jack Ruddy making his debut for Plymouth and conceding 3 goals into the bargain....

Poor Plymouth.

I can't belive that imposter is still in professional football.

3 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

How can we possibly have a goalkeeper up on trial this week who played in a game last night so would have been nowhere near here the last 2 days , it certainly not him  ??? By the looks of the last few comments it’s obvious people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 , 

Tbf didn't actually know that game had just been last night, thought it was at the weekend. Would guess one of the ones up here is the Southampon boy who was at Dundee United a couple of seasons ago

29 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Based on those replies it's a no for me.

"Ankles like poppadoms"

We need our annual treatment room crock though to replace Adams and Geggan. 

But aye would either be a worldie signing or a disaster, still have a gut feeling he's coming to us but time will tell...

11 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

How can we possibly have a goalkeeper up on trial this week who played in a game last night so would have been nowhere near here the last 2 days , it certainly not him  ??? By the looks of the last few comments it’s obvious people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 , 

Going to be disappointed now if the North Terrace isn't full of Finnish women this coming season. 

11 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

He sounds more like a Frank Ross tbf

His injury record is actually very good , his only injury that has resulted in him missing many games is the one he has just got over , plenty of players return from an injury ( Murdoch ) 

3 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

His injury record is actually very good , his only injury that has resulted in him missing many games is the one he has just got over , plenty of players return from an injury ( Murdoch ) 

Bit defensive there, sounds like it must be happening 😉

We need our annual treatment room crock though to replace Adams and Geggan. 
But aye would either be a worldie signing or a disaster, still have a gut feeling he's coming to us but time will tell...

You just know we’d sign him and he’d only play a dozen games or so.

I take Robbos point that players come back from injury all the time but he’s 33 now which means the chances of him fully recovering are a lot slimmer than say Andy Murdoch who’s only 25.

If however he managed to keep fit then he should be more than comfortable for this league.

20 minutes ago, bazka6 said:

Bit defensive there, sounds like it must be happening 😉

Honestly, I have no idea the name of our next signing , as Djaffo says age is not on his side with injury recovery , would take him though as long as he was not eating too much into our budget  , 

Edited by Robbo63