The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

They played in the efl trophy instead of the  Carabao cup. 

Thank you, I use flash scores which doesn't use the sponsor names so it's hard to work it out. 

Noticed a couple of weeks someone presumably related to Viljani Sinisalo had started following the club on twitter.

Imagined he was one of the options being considered unless the club has a big following amongst middle aged Finnish women.

From what I read at the time he seems to have been tipped as a future Villa No.1 but who knows given Wolves probably thought that about Ruddy at some point as well.

Was having a nosey through the U21 teams that had played and I see the Norwich keeper McCracken is Scottish - when looking closer I notice the guy between the sticks at the other end was none other than the bold Jack Ruddy making his debut for Plymouth and conceding 3 goals into the bargain....

39 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Have we got a goalie on trial who conceded 8 goals to Sunderland, sounds fucking brilliant!!

How can we possibly have a goalkeeper up on trial this week who played in a game last night so would have been nowhere near here the last 2 days , it certainly not him  ??? By the looks of the last few comments it’s obvious people are putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 , 

Edited by Robbo63

14 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Based on that it would be an immediate no thanks from me.  

Poor boy after one game he is written off my the supporters of Ayr United...think we are getting above our station....last month didn't the Barcelona goalie concede 8 and he has got 24 caps for Germany...he can't be too bad..he cost Barca 12 million Euros...we have to trust the judgement of our manager who has two goalies training with us and I'm pretty sure that was not the case for Ruddy...I believe he signed on loan without being seen by anyone at Ayr...