The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Thanks for the answers to my question.  It will be interesting to see things work out when we are allowed to watch live games during the restrictions. From a personal point of view, it will be good to be able to see games rather than just listen to the live commentaries.  Having said that - the fact that we are allowed live commentaries made a big difference to us Ayr fans that live afar/overseas.  

Edited by stevep56

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

The 3pm saturday blackout is a different question and is to protect live attendances but even if you moved all your game to a different timeslot you still couldnt live stream domestically due to the broadcast contracts.

On international weeks you could apparently, unless  that loophole closed. I do remember iFollow getting blasted for exploiting that

You thought there was a chance he was?

Tiffoney was on the bench too, must have signed a new deal as I'm sure it was up last season.

He hadn’t been in the squad all season so I thought we may have had a shot at him.

Has McCowan extended his deal with you lot yet/would you still be due a development fee if he leaves this Summer.

Expect top flight sides to have a heavy interest if not.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Has McCowan extended his deal with you lot yet/would you still be due a development fee if he leaves this Summer.

Expect top flight sides to have a heavy interest if not.

He’s under contract until the end of this coming season I believe 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not at all, just a question, then opinion.

He is out of contract at the end of this season but we would be due a fee if he left.  Big season for him - needs to absolutely nail down a starting place and produce what he is clearly capable of more often. 

Edit - possibly I misunderstood the question - he wont be going anywhere this summer as we would be due a transfer fee as he signed a 2 year deal last May. 

Edited by Hursty

Aye he’s got a year left and then we’d be due a development fee for him although I’ve no idea how much that will be.

Kerr looks like he’s building his team around him this season and I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s been talks to extend his contract already.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

He has a year left and Kerr has spoken of him as being a big part next season so I can't see him going.

Aye I was meaning next Summer.

A lot of top flight clubs now looking at 21-23yo players in the Championship with 50-100 senior games, and he seems to really fit the bill for a cheap gamble.

Is houston contracted beyond the end of next season?
Considering we paid a fee for him,  and with the season ending early and a shortened one coming up, it would be  pretty bad if he ended up leaving for free next season.

Think he signed a two and half year deal in January. He, Murdoch, Aero, Reading and Miller are all contracted for next season.