The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Away kit :wub:

That’s 2/3 weeks away , a lot might be in Ayrshire Post next week , instructed to say nothing until it’s with the press , so a wee teaser possibly Tuesday afternoon 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

It's not just our club it's ever club they're asking for money from.

Think championship clubs are £2k each and League 1 clubs are £1k each. Not sure about league 2

If every championship club paid the £2k maybe Hearts fans would boycott every away game lol

I hope they asked Hearts for £2k and Partick for £1k.

They should also have pointed out to Thistle that their contribution is halved due to their relegation. Silver linings and all that.

That’s 2/3 weeks away , a lot might be in Ayrshire Post next week , instructed to say nothing until it’s with the press , so a wee teaser possibly Tuesday afternoon 

Andy Murdoch new deal and Craig Conway signing up.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Andy Murdoch new deal and Craig Conway signing up.

What a will say if anyone thinks theres not much happening around the club regarding re -signings , offers made , contracts agreed , along with lots of non player improvements, they are way off the mark 

What a will say if anyone thinks theres not much happening around the club regarding re -signings , offers made , contracts agreed , along with lots of non player improvements, they are way off the mark 

Right I’ll take that as a yes then.

Take it I can still get players names on my away top when I buy it?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Right I’ll take that as a yes then.

Take it I can still get players names on my away top when I buy it?

Wouldn’t rush to put names on it , you might want to wait !

I don't see how Raith didnt earn it. That's the same backward logic Thistle fans are employing.
The league table doesn't lie. Raith were the best over 28 games. Just because they were a point in front of 2nd rather than 13/14 doesn't matter.
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning is winning." Raith are worthy champions over the curtailed season.

Spot on. Ayr Exile is in fact a Thistle sympathiser

6 hours ago, rb123! said:

Dundee United, Raith and Cove asking for £2k from us to help cover costs of the next stage of legal action.

Wonder if we'll oblige

I’d tell them to take a hike. By rights we could take “legal action” seeing as we were still in with a shot at getting promoted to the Prem (unlikely I know). I don’t have much love for Dundee Utd or Raith 

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

You’ve no sympathy for Raith but you’ve got sympathy for the other two clubs who it’s well known have considerable financial backing from their owners?

I for one would be rather annoyed to donate my season ticket refund to the cub who in turn would then be giving it to the likes of Dundee Utd who of course used their financial clout to sign two of our best players.

Slightly off topic but sickens me to see that Dunfermline have already signed two players(both of which will be on decent wages) and are close to announcing Declan McManus and Kevin O’Hara yet claimed they couldn’t afford/were unable to keep their existing players on furlough. A club with not an ounce of shame. 

Just shows how much luck is involved for these guys to get noticed. There will be no looking back for him now I’m quite sure. He’ll be a Scotland international within the next year.
Wouldn't be hard with our current choice of CB's lol

Jason getting a new tractor?

39 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Slightly off topic but sickens me to see that Dunfermline have already signed two players(both of which will be on decent wages) and are close to announcing Declan McManus and Kevin O’Hara yet claimed they couldn’t afford/were unable to keep their existing players on furlough. A club with not an ounce of shame. 

We didn't want them. No point wasting tax payers money on players we don't intend to keep. That would be abusing the system. Money that could go to the homeless or disabled.

Edited by Chubbychops

Dunfermline fans have even managed to convince themselves that they are actually the good guys here. Whilst clubs like us or Raith are cheating the system and fucking over the homeless.

It’s a wild spin I’ll give them that.

2 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

We didn't want them. No point wasting tax payers money on players we don't intend to keep. That would be abusing the system. Money that could go to the homeless or disabled.

Groups that the Conservative and Unionist party will ensure gets no doubt...