Jump to content
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Tam_O_Shanter said:

Any news on when the club will be paying out season ticket refunds?

Unfortunately all employees are currently on furlough ( with the ex exception of secretary, who will be dealing with SPFL business) don’t think we will hear anything until the right person is back at work , under the current furlough rules anyone on it cannot carry out any of their current duties 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Craig Conway also leaves Salford...

Bring. Him. Home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Craig Conway also leaves Salford...

It seems he wants to be a full time agent ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It seems he wants to be a full time agent ??

Hadn’t heard that.

He was good enough for Blackburn in the Championship recently so I’d say he’s got another year or two in his tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Craig Conway also leaves Salford...

He's been suggested for about the last 3 summers and it still hasn't happened lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Thanks. If you dont like the concept of a multi club forum there's always The Honest Pages. 

Stock response from invaders on our club thread. Particularly QoS ones.

Bored James May GIF by DriveTribe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Bring. Him. Home.

Seconded. Make it so Kerrso.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tam_O_Shanter said:

Any news on when the club will be paying out season ticket refunds?

I'd imagine there will be an announcement when normality is restored. With everyone forloughed they couldnt even process a refund.

I suspect it'll be a system whereby those wishing to forgo it simply do nothing whilst those who need it can apply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'd imagine there will be an announcement when normality is restored. With everyone forloughed they couldnt even process a refund.

I suspect it'll be a system whereby those wishing to forgo it simply do nothing whilst those who need it can apply.

I get that some people will apply as its currently financially difficult for us all but I hope the uptake is low. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I get that some people will apply as its currently financially difficult for us all but I hope the uptake is low. 

I think it will be very low as most fans will see it as money already spent over 9 months ago , think it will be less than 100 of the over 1000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get three games gratis on an adult season ticket and there were four home games outstanding at the conclusion. so anyone wanting a refund (myself included) could be entitled to a refund of one match ticket on an application basis. They have a voucher to exchange for a ticket to a game but have the option not to use it. 

The only issue would be, anyone who had missed home games during the year would have lost the opportunity to get their moneys worth over 18 home games. 

The disappointing aspect will be someone who hasn't missed a second of league action at Somerset park that would be looking for a refund of £70 odd quid. Any other industry you would have a moral and legal right to claim a refund (although I don't know if clubs insure themselves against this kind of thing) But in the current circumstance, I think the moral right is what will stop the majority claiming a refund. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@diegomarahenry

Not to go all skyline drifter on you here but I think any refund would approx. £58 for an adult. An adult season ticket gets you 18 league games for £260.

Totally agree with everything else you said though. I fully expect only a very small minority will seek a refund. Which is fair enough as they obviously need it if they are unwilling to forgo it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Trogdor said:

@diegomarahenry

Not to go all skyline drifter on you here but I think any refund would approx. £58 for an adult. An adult season ticket gets you 18 league games for £260.

Totally agree with everything else you said though. I fully expect only a very small minority will seek a refund. Which is fair enough as they obviously need it if they are unwilling to forgo it.

Adults refund would be approx £58 , Oaps £25 , under 21s £12 and panda £3 , rough calculation based on tickets sold in each category would be approx £20,000 cost to the club if everyone asked , I think Particks uptake on refunds was only around 10% ( only going on a newspaper report  someone might have the correct figure ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

You get three games gratis on an season ticket

  

Season ticket gives you No free games , it entitles you to a cheaper admission price , so any refund would be based on the reduced price per game , entry at gate for adult is £18 using season ticket you get it for £14.44 ,so any refund would be 4x £14.44

Edited by Robbo63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Adults refund would be approx £58 , Oaps £25 , under 21s £12 and panda £3 , rough calculation based on tickets sold in each category would be approx £20,000 cost to the club if everyone asked , I think Particks uptake on refunds was only around 10% ( only going on a newspaper report  someone might have the correct figure ) 

According to our board the pick up was only 4% which equated to £3400

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think the club should ban and name and shame anyone that asks .

Fixed that for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think the club should refuse a refund too anyone that asks .

Dearie me

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

Fixed that for you.

 

AC3D7D4B-FF69-4335-8343-8E288008031F.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...