The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

24 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Think 'all the young dudes' will play a big part this season when the injuries kick in.

Think it will be good for them and good for the club.

Keeps us within budget and keeps the journeymen jobbers away from San Somerset.

If this squad can't keep us up, then we don't deserve to stay up as a club.

Got to try and push on and live within our means. A good trick if we get it right.

They were rarely giving a chance in league 1 so doubt they’ll get a chance in the league above. 

I think we all know that there's obviously some budget issues at the moment, hope it's not that there's nothing left but a case of McCall is waiting to sign the GK before doing any other deals.

Pretty sure Ferguson must have been told he'll get a contract sorted for him once the GK deal is done, same with Murdoch I hope, we'll have shot ourselves in the foot if we let Murdoch go and sign for somebody else.

McCall is maybe waiting to get the ok from Cameron about certain deals cause remember Cameron saying that if a player wants over a certain amount then he has to approve it. Plus imagine it's difficult to get in contact with him since he's in America. Believe in McCall.

I think we all know that there's obviously some budget issues at the moment, hope it's not that there's nothing left but a case of McCall is waiting to sign the GK before doing any other deals.

Pretty sure Ferguson must have been told he'll get a contract sorted for him once the GK deal is done, same with Murdoch I hope, we'll have shot ourselves in the foot if we let Murdoch go and sign for somebody else.

McCall is maybe waiting to get the ok from Cameron about certain deals cause remember Cameron saying that if a player wants over a certain amount then he has to approve it. Plus imagine it's difficult to get in contact with him since he's in America. Believe in McCall.

In Miller's interview he mentions about trying to land one of the biggest ever deals for the club. This may be where we are going to get the finances from for Murdoch and Ferguson rather that Lachlan.

In Miller's interview he mentions about trying to land one of the biggest ever deals for the club. This may be where we are going to get the finances from for Murdoch and Ferguson rather that Lachlan.
Did watch the video and wondered if this 'huge advertising deal' would benefit the club financially and if so would the money go to the budget.

Surely this " huge deal" should be done and dusted by now , the season is due to start , getting fed up with waiting for a goalie . It's always the same , everything last minute or falls through .

Surely this " huge deal" should be done and dusted by now , the season is due to start , getting fed up with waiting for a goalie . It's always the same , everything last minute or falls through .

The huge deal has nothing to do with players therefore why does it matter if it’s not done yet?

McCall said we’d have to be patient waiting for players. Our first game isn’t until next Saturday.

Surely the huge deal will give us money to spend on players , so it does matter .

Yes but that doesn’t mean it should’ve been completed by now. Things like this take time. They don’t happen overnight.

I would hope that if this deal happens some of the money would go to the playing budget, not all of it though.

And if the ground does have to get renamed I'm all for it if it'll improve cash flow into the club. At the end of the day all the regulars will still call it Somerset.

Was itzdrk serious about the stadium potentially being renamed or was it just a thought?
Doubt it but good shout cause I can't really think what type of any other major advertising deal could involve. Unless it's just some new major sponsor who is going to chuck in some freebies for the club.

From what I’ve heard we’re getting a new website that with a monthly subscription we can have access to what other fellow subscribers are having for dinner, share recipes and have a general food discussions. I’m in.

www.restayraunt.co.uk

Edited by callum-ayr

Think we will be playing at BCH Park this year? 
Wouldn't bother me one bit, any cash flow in has got to be considered, it will always be Somerset Park to the supporters any way and if it brings in more players or stadium improvements bring it on.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was itzdrk serious about the stadium potentially being renamed or was it just a thought?

Just a thought at what it could be, I'm all for it personally, if it isn't that then we should also do this.