D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Harvie POTY and Kelly YPOTY for me.

This

One positive is that the digital transformation at the club will quite probably save them a packet when the league restarts and all sorts of new preventative measures are put in place (e.g. no cash gates). Plus all the old moaners will be deid.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

One positive is that the digital transformation at the club will quite probably save them a packet when the league restarts and all sorts of new preventative measures are put in place (e.g. no cash gates). Plus all the old moaners will be deid.

statler and waldorf muppets GIF

13 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

37 tickets bought since 7pm last night , raising over £1000 , big thanks to all who have purchased so far , let’s get this to at least the 200 who attended last year , I do appreciate that money is tight to a number of people in this current situation , if you can afford it will only benefit the club we all want to see at the other side of this horrible disease 

Now at 98 tickets , keep that total climbing , every ticket is supporting the club and a couple of our great local sponsors , credit to anyone who can afford to help at this critical time , understand how difficult it is for some to commit money at this time , but every purchase is gratefully appreciated ,  

Edited by Robbo63

Harvie for both for me, as others have said he’s been most consistent all season.
Forrest and McCowan would be in contention for the respective awards but both have tailed off a bit, not helped by the change in our style of play.

What do we reckon this is? Strips for next season going on sale early?

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What do we reckon this is? Strips for next season going on sale early?

New kit deal with Hummel just been announced. Next seasons kit coming today too.

We have signed a club record multi-year deal which will include at least one completely Bespoke strip per season made for us by the Hummel design team.

Good idea by the club - I know cash will be tight for many people who find their works affected but it's a good way to get some money into the club.  

Anyone know if that’s the bespoke one or will that be for the away kit?

It’s alright. No worse than this season’s.

Thought it was last seasons. Like the pointy bit of black at the front of the neck though

Meh. Needs more black.

Don't think we'll get too much black at the front with the orange logo. Don't think that would work well.

I quite like it - then again - cabin fever can affect you in many ways