The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Tremendous. It was in the 80th minute so I’m assuming he lost it when he found out the pie stall was shut.

Apparently was a red card waiting to happen and was off the pitch a mere 2 minutes before hurling abuse at the linesman.

Presumably he had helped himself to last of the scran at Ochilview and Jeebsy didn’t take too kindly to it.

Harvie picked up his 6th booking today which will see him suspended. Not quite sure what game it is he’ll miss though.

He was excellent today, we’ll miss him hugely.

Ecrepont could really do with a loan move, not entirely sure who back up to Harvie will be.

Good result the day, needed that, hopefully put us on a good stead to take some points from the next 3 games, realistically take 4 or 5 points from the next 9. Doohan MOTM today, more than made up for Tuesday night.

Believe Harvie will be suspended for Arbroath away, SFA rules say suspension is effective 14 days after 6th yellow card.

He was excellent today, we’ll miss him hugely.

Ecrepont could really do with a loan move, not entirely sure who back up to Harvie will be.

My heart says throw him in and see how he copes but if he has a horror game it could really set him back. Bit like it did with Longridge a few years ago.

Kerr will probably just stick Houston there and move Muirhead to RB which absolutely gives me the fear.

If I remember correctly when we played Wrexham we opted to play Muirhead at left back. He then got injured early doors and Finn played the remainder. I thought Finn did pretty well.

Harvie was away with the Scotland U21s.

Playing Muirhead at left back gives me more of the fear than playing Finn there tbh.

Edited by Trogdor

If I remember correctly when we played Wrexham we opted to play Muirhead at left back. He then got injured early doors and Finn played the remainder. I thought Finn did pretty well.
Harvie was away with the Scotland U21s.
Playing Muirhead at left back gives me more of the fear than playing Finn there tbh.

From the McCall school of square pegs in round holes.

11 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why bring politics in to it? There will be Ayr fans who voted yes and Ayr fans who voted no. 

Ayr United- A club for all. 

Because you were a guaranteed bite wee man, enjoy the SRE. 

20 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Why bring politics in to it? There will be Ayr fans who voted yes and Ayr fans who voted no.

Quite. Fortunately the club segregates the Tories into the main stand.

On 29/02/2020 at 10:58, D'Jaffo said:

Right but that doesn’t make it ok.

As a rule of thumb, if “yer da” types think it’s ok to say then it probably isn’t.

I find most of the lyrics deemed poor at Ayr matches are sung by folk a lot younger than yer da. 

15 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That ship sailed a while ago.

The feeling is mutual don't worry about that. I've long had you on my Tarmo and friends list.