The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Kerr is so nervous, and needs to try and smile.

Thompson is a smooth b*****d, and my missus drools over him.

Always think he’s good at getting his thoughts across with AU media but he’s clearly lacking the media experience that McCall has. Although with that experience it makes it easier to speak a lot without saying very much.

Also see Robbie Neilson and Dundee United haven't improved any with regards to the respect of other clubs with pre-contracts.

Just openly said after the game that he's after Kevin Nisbet, i know he's got nothing to do with us but just reminds of how badly they handled the Smith pre-contract.

Didn't realise the fixtures were so grim, starting from now we play:

Tues 25th, Sat 29th, Tues 3rd, Sat 7th, Tues 10th, Fri 13th then 20th. 

Also wouldn't be surprised if SPFL try to shoehorn the Arbroath game into Tues 17th which means we could play two weeks back to back Tuesday/Friday.

Absolutely shafted by a combination of the BBC and SPFL. 

On 21/02/2020 at 21:30, rb123! said:

Also see Robbie Neilson and Dundee United haven't improved any with regards to the respect of other clubs with pre-contracts.

Just openly said after the game that he's after Kevin Nisbet, i know he's got nothing to do with us but just reminds of how badly they handled the Smith pre-contract.

Did he? 

Can't sign him on a pre contract regardless, contract ends the end of next season. 

10 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

How long into that fixture list will it take before the squad starts to fall apart through either injuries or suspensions. It's the type of list EPL teams would struggle with.

Well our team is falling apart, we only have 1 central defender. 

6 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Well our team is falling apart, we only have 1 central defender. 

No we don’t. Muirheads suspension is over. Roscoe is available and Stevie Bell has bug which I’m sure won’t take him long to recover from.

8 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

No we don’t. Muirheads suspension is over. Roscoe is available and Stevie Bell has bug which I’m sure won’t take him long to recover from.

I'm not sure Muirhead's suspension is over, since the game was abandoned. We'll know soon enough.