The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I'm sure every club and manager in the Division were interested on what was on the board. Not great. 
Can you imagine Liverpool or Man City having their board on show? Tinpot. 

Given I think every single one of us could have predicted his strongest team, I think you’re being pretty dramatic.

21 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was enjoying it until I saw Muirhead would be playing ahead of Bell had we brought another CB in.

The number 8 was Kris Doolan I think.

I've mentioned this a hundred times but Bell is integral to us playing football out from the back, it's very noticeable that it tends to be a big punt up the pitch when he's not playing and he just brings that bit of quality and class to our play.

10 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

I'm sure every club and manager in the Division were interested on what was on the board. Not great. 

Someone should have let Man City know it's tinpot before they did exactly this in an Amazon documentary. 

11 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Given the last few days events I don’t think you should be using Man City as an example chief. 

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Given I think every single one of us could have predicted his strongest team, I think you’re being pretty dramatic.

Perhaps you're right about the team but having our budget and players salaries /loan contributions on show? Amateurish and naive at best. 

Perhaps you're right about the team but having our budget and players salaries /loan contributions on show? Amateurish and naive at best. 

I can’t imagine many opposition managers sitting watching The Terrace lads on their tele trying to find out what team Kerr would like to put out. Nor can I imagine what they’d have to gain by knowing we pay Grant Gillespie £400 a week, if that figure is indeed accurate.

19 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I can’t imagine many opposition managers sitting watching The Terrace lads on their tele trying to find out what team Kerr would like to put out. Nor can I imagine what they’d have to gain by knowing we pay Grant Gillespie £400 a week, if that figure is indeed accurate.

So fast forward to the next transfer window, if there isn't anything to hide then why don't we announce our next signing, the length of his deal and his weekly salary and any additional bonuses. You don't see the problem with that? 

Same logic really. 

So fast forward to the next transfer window, if there isn't anything to hide then why don't we announce our next signing, the length of his deal and his weekly salary and any additional bonuses. You don't see the problem with that? 
Same logic really. 

It’s nowhere near the same logic and I’m not really sure what you’re getting at tbh.

I’ll stand by what I said though. No one is going to gain any advantage over us because a BBC programme showed a 3 second clip of alleged wages for 4 players.

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s nowhere near the same logic and I’m not really sure what you’re getting at tbh.

I’ll stand by what I said though. No one is going to gain any advantage over us because a BBC programme showed a 3 second clip of alleged wages for 4 players.

Not so sure about the wage figures , in a room that the manager takes players and other employees and visitors in on a daily basis do people honestly think he would display employees wages for everyone to see 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Well it is the same, players wages and a figure marked budget are fair game to be in the public domain in your opinion.

I think they should've been blurred out like some other parts were. 

We agree to disagree, the world'll keep turning. 👍