The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Anyone else also keeping a close eye on ICT signings? At the moment they look weakened. A potentially massive 36 hours...

I'm watching here for Forrest and watching ICT hoping they're fucked for our cup game up there

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

I'm watching here for Forrest and watching ICT hoping they're fucked for our cup game up there

I can't see Forrest leaving as we've just released Doolan and Moore is out for at least 2 - 3 months which only leaves us with a young boy from Ipswich, and one of our inexperienced youths as recognised strikers. 

1 minute ago, hoobahabba said:
21 minutes ago, WATTOO said:
I can't see Forrest leaving as we've just released Doolan and Moore is out for at least 2 - 3 months which only leaves us with a young boy from Ipswich, and one of our inexperienced youths as recognised strikers. 

Tiffs can play up front!

In all honesty it would need to depend on who we brought in first as the fans (including myself) would go into complete meltdown if we ended up majorly weakened in this transfer window after being led to believe that the opposite was going to be the case.

Still, you get used to it supporting clubs like Ayr.............

13 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I feel we are a little light up top now and need a striker!

Striker, CH/RB & Creative Central midfielder required I'd say.................

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Anyone else also keeping a close eye on ICT signings? At the moment they look weakened. A potentially massive 36 hours...

I think we should be more concerned about ourselves at the moment........

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

If Forrest leaves permanently this window then this is going to be some laugh :lol:

Imagine if Celtic released Gordon to Hearts and then recalled Doohan, that would be even funnier coupled with Forrest leaving for Livi and Doc being released early to Thistle.

Doctor, Doctor, I think I need my medication.........................

Have a bit of patience folk, one thing you can't accuse Kerr and McArdle for is making signings for the sake of it. Previous managers would've kept all 3 Ipswich loanees and then decided after a few weeks they weren't for us. 

I'm sure they know what's required to come in on top of what we already have in the squad. 

They won't be letting anyone leave without there being options to come in. They seem at face value to be pretty shrewd in the transfer market. 

Just now, WATTOO said:

Imagine if Celtic released Gordon to Hearts and then recalled Doohan, that would be even funnier coupled with Forrest leaving for Livi and Doc being released early to Thistle.

Doctor, Doctor, I think I need my medication.........................

When the interest in Gordon was being discussed on Radio Scotland last night, that did cross my mind as being an option. 

#kidnapdoohan

7 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

They won't be letting anyone leave without there being options to come in. They seem at face value to be pretty shrewd in the transfer market. 

This is the only thing that makes sense. The idea they'd be dumping McGuffie and Doolan on the basis of maybes or hoped-for deals would be concerning if it weren't so unlikely.

33 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

In all honesty it would need to depend on who we brought in first as the fans (including myself) would go into complete meltdown if we ended up majorly weakened in this transfer window after being led to believe that the opposite was going to be the case.

Still, you get used to it supporting clubs like Ayr.............

2 players who were not getting a game gone , 3 players signed all capable of starting , my that has weakened the team ????