The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

In case anyone is interested I got us at 21/10 this morning which on the face of it is a great bet. Most firms around 2/1 now but Hills and Betvictor were 21/10. Very strange market when you look at league positions, recent history and current form............

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Very promising start, a good winger who was highly rated at Morton I'm pretty sure but has lost his way a bit.

Real question is though is this to replace Alan Forrest who may be heading to Livi before the end of tomorrow?

Rumours are sign a deal then loaned back , more news to come out soon re moves 

Edited by Robbo63

On the fence at the moment with the Tiffoney signing as it seems pretty much a like for like with McGuffie, so unless Forrest is indeed going, are we just swapping one squad player for another ??

On the fence at the moment with the Tiffoney signing as it seems pretty much a like for like with McGuffie, so unless Forrest is indeed going, are we just swapping one squad player for another ??

Did Kerr actually want to lose McGuffie. I think him leaving has forced him to bring someone else in.

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

Tiffoney is a step up on McGuffie IMO , good cover 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Did Kerr actually want to lose McGuffie. I think him leaving has forced him to bring someone else in.

Yes, reading the statement from Kerr you could be right.

The amount of reserve games the management team go to, you'd think Tiffoney has perhaps played against us for Livi's reserves and he's impressed the decision makers? 

I don't think Livi, a top 6 SPL team, would have him in their squad if they didn't think he was capable. 

Anyone know where he's best suited to play, or what attributes he's going to bring?