The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

38 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Certainly a bespoke  away top , will be popular I think , different to what we have had for a few years , can’t say anymore , hope that gets folk interested awaiting its launch 

As long as it's not fucking pink

2 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

Well I can tell you the person has given you wrong information, I have personally seen the strips and personally know the guy who is providing them , not trying to be smug , I am just giving you 100% accurate information and I can guarantee it not Joma 

I know who I believe.

Robbo63 for me.

Is he any good? Obviously a few years since you had him but he’s not been getting good reviews from Falkirk fans.
For us he would look for the ball and spray passes from deep. Not so much of a tackler but him always providing an out ball for the defenders was invaluable (and something we are screaming out for just now). He doesn't appear to be doing it at Falkirk so a fresh start is maybe what he needs (again, ideally with us!) to kick-start his career. Regardless, he'll split your support's opinion as he did at us. I didn't like him to begin with but by the end was gutted to see him go and for me was the biggest loss of the 4 prospects that left us at the time. We haven't had as good as CM since he left IMO.

For us he would look for the ball and spray passes from deep. Not so much of a tackler but him always providing an out ball for the defenders was invaluable (and something we are screaming out for just now). He doesn't appear to be doing it at Falkirk so a fresh start is maybe what he needs (again, ideally with us!) to kick-start his career. Regardless, he'll split your support's opinion as he did at us. I didn't like him to begin with but by the end was gutted to see him go and for me was the biggest loss of the 4 prospects that left us at the time. We haven't had as good as CM since he left IMO.

Sounds similar to Mark Kerr if he can get his game back!

You could forgive anyone having Falkirk on their CV over the Hartley and McKinnon management reigns as underperforming / stalling. 

Kerr and McArdle both might have first hand knowledge of McShane from his previous clubs of what he can do in the right circumstances. Still only 27 and surely with a point to prove which I think's vitally important at our level.