The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

I heard were after Craig Wighton but hearts want his full wages paid on a loan deal which could cause problems.

Surely the bigger problem you have is your club are chasing after a striker who doesn't score goals and who replies on a reputation as a potential star five years ago?

Mind you. It worked out for ye when ye signed Shankland.

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Surely the bigger problem you have is your club are chasing after a striker who doesn't score goals and who replies on a reputation as a potential star five years ago?

Mind you. It worked out for ye when ye signed Shankland.

I've never really thought of Wighton as a striker though. More of an attacking midfielder or number 10?

We'll be fine. 

11 minutes ago, mccurdieboy said:

I heard were after Craig Wighton but hearts want his full wages paid on a loan deal which could cause problems.

Considering Dundee can't afford his wages then there's no chance we could, plus i think one of the papers made a mistake saying we were priced out of a move by Hearts instead of Dundee.

6 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Save yourself and don't even bother. You'll thank me, honestly. 

Never a truer statement, I would say about 90% of the information on it is total pie  in the sky , there are a number posters who should be fictional authors with the posts they put up 

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I saw that Rory McCallister has handed in a transfer request at Peterhead. He might be 32 but he can still do a job if Doolan leaves. 

He lives in the North East and has his own successful business up there apparently. As a part time player why is he going to want to move to a club on the West Coast? 

I wonder sometimes. 

Edited by BukyOHare

Just now, BukyOHare said:

He lives in the North East and has his own successful business up there apparently. As a part time player why is he going to want to move to the West Coast? 

I wonder sometimes. 

Yeah fair enough. I just saw it pop up and was just a suggestion. Only to realize that he has only scored 4 goals this season, probably not the striker he was too. 

Considering Dundee can't afford his wages then there's no chance we could, plus i think one of the papers made a mistake saying we were priced out of a move by Hearts instead of Dundee.

I read this morning that Dundee had been priced out and East Fife and ourselves couldn’t match Dundee’s offer so we’ve no chance.

Us targeting a player like Wighton would suggest Forrest is leaving.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I read this morning that Dundee had been priced out and East Fife and ourselves couldn’t match Dundee’s offer so we’ve no chance.

Us targeting a player like Wighton would suggest Forrest is leaving.

My thoughts exactly RE Forrest, more to the point how the hell are East Fife managing to target players from the premiership like Wighton

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

My thoughts exactly RE Forrest, more to the point how the hell are East Fife managing to target players from the premiership like Wighton

Showing ambition to get promoted probably. Unlike some. 

Just now, rb123! said:

"Ambition" should be banned from this forum, the word causes nothing but disagreements.

This page would be empty without disagreements. And I would have nothing to do on my break. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

This page would be empty without disagreements. And I would have nothing to do on my break. 

True, just feel as if that debate over ambition has had the same points repeated for about the last two years lol