The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

27 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Nesbitt signed for Morton, don't know if he was ever a target for McCall or not but I would have taken him.

We'll probably end up with "Jameshy".............

Would any one take Dom Thomas from killy looked like he had a fantastic season with Dumbarton last year can't see him getting near the killy team this season, always rated him.

Aye definitely

Still feeling like something will happen today? 

Absolutely no idea

I was more confident last week but since the only linked name, Doolan, is apparently signing for Dundee I really don’t know what’s happening.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Absolutely no idea

I was more confident last week but since the only linked name, Doolan, is apparently signing for Dundee I really don’t know what’s happening.

Ah I see, thought it was a insider tip of a signing!

The Raith manager was saying there’s been a bit of a backlog of player registrations at the SFA waiting to go through which is causing delays.

Maybe we’ve got a signing or 2 complete but can’t announce them until they are fully registered.

10 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The Raith manager was saying there’s been a bit of a backlog of player registrations at the SFA waiting to go through which is causing delays.

Maybe we’ve got a signing or 2 complete but can’t announce them until they are fully registered.

Surely we'd still have been teased with a little #imminent or two ??

16 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

701F3F55-9F31-4D40-B036-FAB940302037.jpeg

I like your optimism but I highly doubt it

Wonder what the AP will read this week, i'm going with McCall being heartbroken and going into mourning over losing Crawford and will also tell us we've lost out on Doolan and other targets. 

On Falkirk they must be throwing stupid money at players because Telfer and Buchannan are players who should not be dropping to league 1.

According to someone on the SRE McCall has said for the AP tomorrow he has a significantly reduced budget compared to last season.

If that is the case then WTF is that all about, serious questions have to be answered, should be a bigger budget. If this turns out to be true i'd be surprised if McCall is still manager come August and people will start turning on board and Cameron.

According to someone on the SRE McCall has said for the AP tomorrow he has a significantly reduced budget compared to last season.
If that is the case then WTF is that all about, serious questions have to be answered, should be a bigger budget. If this turns out to be true i'd be surprised if McCall is still manager come August and people will start turning on board and Cameron.
That guys a roaster may be true but he talks mince most of the time

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

You desperately need to chill out a bit.

Presumably you have intimate knowledge of the club's accounts? The amount of knicker wetting you've done the last couple of weeks is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Presumably you have intimate knowledge of the club's accounts? The amount of knicker wetting you've done the last couple of weeks is ridiculous.

Either that or he has a different opinion to yours. 

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

McCall is a slaver