• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Better to ruin your career in Edinburgh than Sunderland IMO. 
Closer to Somerset for when Ian comes calling to rescue his career for a second time.

I'm only saying it cause I'll still get to watch him lads :lol:

29 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Better to ruin your career in Edinburgh than Sunderland IMO. 

Sunderland is a surprisingly good night out. And it isn't a fiver a pint. 

The Sun is reporting that he has been offered a contract by the Black Cats.

Still think he'd be better going down south he will get a chance to bed down more at say a Sunderland if he signs for some one outside the old firm here and doesn't hit the ground running and takes a few weeks to start scoring the press and Scottish fans will just say he's the same guy who failed at Aberdeen and league one/champ was his level all along.

I wonder if he’s trying to give himself as much time as he can to get over his injury before he accepts any offer and has to undergo a medical.

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I wonder if he’s trying to give himself as much time as he can to get over his injury before he accepts any offer and has to undergo a medical.

He's in Dubai on holiday so don't think he's in any rush. 

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

He's away on holiday apparently according to The Sun, however he went on holiday straight after the season finished so either the sun is talking pish or he's got multiple holidays.

He's away on holiday apparently according to The Sun, however he went on holiday straight after the season finished so either the sun is talking pish or he's got multiple holidays.

Nah he’s in Dubai with Liam Smith.

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I'm only saying it cause I'll still get to watch him lads :lol:

I'll be doing cartwheels if he goes to the Stadium of Delight mk2.

Get the feeling we’re setting ourselves up for a fall here....

The Crawford situation is starting to drag out now. Is there multiple offers for him? Surely if there was he’d have said like McDaid did he’s off, especially if there is more than one. Seems to me he’s got nothing concrete and doesn’t want to lose Ayr as a backup plan, but isn’t keen on staying. Give him a deadline and then if not look elsewhere for a replacement. 

The last player to go from Ayr to Sunderland was Dick Malone, who ended up winning the FA Cup with The Mackems in 1973. A repeat of that would be tremendous, would feel like a proud Dad.

Totally agree with Callum about Robbie Crawford. if he is holding out for another offer and using Ayr as some kind of backup option, then the offer should be wiped from the table after a certain period of time. If we're looking to progress as a club, we should be aiming to be more than just a safety net for players that believe they can do better.

The fact we’re letting the Crawford situation drag on is probably an indication of how much trouble we’re in i.e. we have so few other “irons in the fire” we’re willing to wait and wait and wait.  

9 minutes ago, Mgc1910 said:

The fact we’re letting the Crawford situation drag on is probably an indication of how much trouble we’re in i.e. we have so few other “irons in the fire” we’re willing to wait and wait and wait.  

This is like the 3rd/4th year in a row this has happened. There’s always a Premiership team or team from down south interested then ends of re-signing. 

This is like the 3rd/4th year in a row this has happened. There’s always a Premiership team or team from down south interested then ends of re-signing. 

I don’t think he’ll re-sign this year.

I’m calling it now.

We’re signing someone tomorrow.

We’re definitely signing someone today.

12 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

We’re definitely signing someone today.

Spotted in the car park pen in hand rumour or concrete? 

Edit....just saw the tweet. :thumsup2

Edited by Hawk89