The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Aberdeen defender Sam Roscoe signed, whoever that is but i'll take him.

Played for Alloa last season.

I was all set up for Harrington but this guy actually did well in the Championship last season.

In other news Cameron is doing a live Q&A on the SRE FB page next Wednesday night, says at the end no discussion can be made of takeover due to legal reasons, wonder if that means something is possibly brewing.

Anyway should be a good laugh reading some of the wallopers on there asking questions.

In other news Cameron is doing a live Q&A on the SRE FB page next Wednesday night, says at the end no discussion can be made of takeover due to legal reasons, wonder if that means something is possibly brewing.
Anyway should be a good laugh reading some of the wallopers on there asking questions.
Thought that to because any other time her has been happy to discuss.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Good stuff, 6ft 5 we've signed ourselves a fucking BFG.

Height has been a bit of an issue for us throughout the team for years so I'm glad McCall has gone to the other extreme to resolve it. 

Right then so that's us got Michael Rose replacement in, now we just need:
1 Goalkeeper
1 Defender
1 winger
2 strikers
Bare minimum in my opinion, would prefer two wingers but can't see it happening.

That final defender can hopefully cover RB if need be.

Was slated last year for needing height in the team, and hey Ho we have height, was badly lacking last year especially against inverness hope the boy does well and clearly McCall’s development of rose has helped, another couple in with youth on there side and we’ll be fine

Just now, Lochwood said:

Was slated last year for needing height in the team, and hey Ho we have height, was badly lacking last year especially against inverness hope the boy does well and clearly McCall’s development of rose has helped, another couple in with youth on there side and we’ll be fine

No you weren’t.

I think someone may have hacked the the wikipedia page !!

Funny all the same.

“Sam is a left sided centre back who has a serious presence about him. We needed a replacement for Michael Rose and Sam is a different type of player. He has played almost a full season at Championship level and did very well. We have got him on a 2 year contract and are absolutely delighted to get the deal over the line. Sam is over the moon about joining Ayrshires biggest club. This season we will steamroller our way to the Premier League and Sam will be rock solid in defence. I just hope that Kilmarnock FC go in the opposite direction"