• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McKenna was pretty pish for us. He did however say that his second spell at Ayr helped him as it made him go back to Aberdeen with a point to prove.

No one said McCrorie was pish for us. If anything I think most fans rated him.

Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He's playing the disability card again,  like he did on the sre fb before he went away in the huff

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional person would who was not a grade A weapon themself

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional pwrson would who was not a grade A weapon themself

No they weren't, you just made that up to play the victim card.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

No they weren't, you just made that up to play the victim card.

Aye they were and its still up there in full techicolour

Ha ha ha ha sure that is why he got his brother to knock back thar deal cos you booed him every week

No one booed him. There were rumours that he didn’t like McCall because of an incident up at Forfar.

Quite glad we didn’t get his brother tbh.

10 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

How do you work this ignore function for christ sake?

Ditto. 
If there was a P&B premium service for £1 a month with the ignore function Div would be minted. 

15 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

How do you work this ignore function for christ sake?

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Ditto. 
If there was a P&B premium service for £1 a month with the ignore function Div would be minted. 

Click on the down arrow next to your user name and then "Ignored users" from the drop down menu. Type in name of roaster, click on how much you want to ignore him and then confirm

13 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Click on the down arrow next to your user name and then "Ignored users" from the drop down menu. Type in name of roaster, click on how much you want to ignore him and then confirm

Thanking you. Thank god that ordeal is over.

When folk were threatening violence on me like any rashional person would who was not a grade A weapon themself
There is no 'rashional' logic behind you still being on this thread. Thought you were done with ayr? Or was that not your intenshion?

Thank feck his brother "knocked us back" then can't see him doing any better than Doohan did, why don't you go back to watching the juniors and the Northern Irish league and give us all peace.

To get back on topic. I believe in McCall to build a decent squad again and would assume he already has several targets identified ( depending on budget) . I'd expect to hear signing news with regards to Moffat, Geggan ect in the coming week.
I think Forrest may be huge for us next season. If he can reach the form he showed early last season, in addition to another couple of attacking gems from mccall then we could be looking at a high goal return. The rumour about doolan and erskine is intriguing. I'm not sure if id like that as our strike partnership. Thought doolan in particular was finished whenever I watched him. Is Lewis Vaughan still under contract?

2 minutes ago, AuAl said:

To get back on topic. I believe in McCall to build a decent squad again and would assume he already has several targets identified ( depending on budget) . I'd expect to hear signing news with regards to Moffat, Geggan ect in the coming week.
I think Forrest may be huge for us next season. If he can reach the form he showed early last season, in addition to another couple of attacking gems from mccall then we could be looking at a high goal return. The rumour about doolan and erskine is intriguing. I'm not sure if id like that as our strike partnership. Thought doolan in particular was finished whenever I watched him. Is Lewis Vaughan still under contract?

He's a perma-crock, currently out for knee surgery. Think he's had a couple of other serious injuries over the last few years as well. If he can get through next season and continue to improve I've be open to him coming to Ayr. Not sure I'd like to take a punt just now given our tendency to have half the squad out injured.

5 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

He's a perma-crock, currently out for knee surgery. Think he's had a couple of other serious injuries over the last few years as well. If he can get through next season and continue to improve I've be open to him coming to Ayr. Not sure I'd like to take a punt just now given our tendency to have half the squad out injured.

He’d fit in well tbf

El Bakatouoi has been released by Dundee TBH he looked out of his depth this season and anytime I have seen him outwith league 1 (apart from a worldie against Celtic) wonder if it would be worth a punt though.

34 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

El Bakatouoi has been released by Dundee TBH he looked out of his depth this season and anytime I have seen him outwith league 1 (apart from a worldie against Celtic) wonder if it would be worth a punt though.

Majority of Dunfermline fans don't even want him back going by their thread, plus he hates us and was the start of WW3 at the Friday night game at the end of March.

1 hour ago, AuAl said:
2 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

There is no 'rashional' logic behind you still being on this thread. Thought you were done with ayr? Or was that not your intenshion?

Intention

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
3 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Thank feck his brother "knocked us back" then can't see him doing any better than Doohan did, why don't you go back to watching the juniors and the Northern Irish league and give us all peace.

Ive never watched the Northern Irish league ever

Bit to far to travel without any travel expenditure my way

You never watched the Toulen tourement then did you?

Top keeper and is as good or better than Doolan and will find a bigger move than a Ayr loan next year 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity