The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Calling supporters at Somerset bawbags whilst toddling along to Ibrox to sit with the **** is the height of irony.

You called him a swear word so when he is there he is a c u n t aye?
Nice way to support a legend
Good work

I didn’t call him that at all.

You called Rangers fans it that is enough with him being one.

A 4 letter word to describe the The Rangers fans and this guy thinks that word is c-u-n-t. Superb [emoji38]

12 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A 4 letter word to describe the The Rangers fans and this guy thinks that word is c-u-n-t. Superb emoji38.png

At Least I got two letters right and in sequence 

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

9 hours ago, honestly united said:

Why have some been offered less than the season just ended, not exactly a great reward for a brilliant season.

Exactly as others have said , done down to game time this year and others down to game time planned next season , my understanding is that 5 players have been offered slightly lower terms but some could be looked at again in January, totally the right thing to do 

Geggan, Bell, Adams, Kerr &... Moff?

Could be a rebuild job whether he wants it or not with potentially 8 minimum away.

Geggan was the other one I forgot. Geggan, Bell, Adams and Kerr will all be suitable squad players next season but I think Moffat will still be an important player for us.

8 players is a lot so I can understand McCall offering lower terms to some players. Depending on who re-signs that number could go up.

Geggan was the other one I forgot. Geggan, Bell, Adams and Kerr will all be suitable squad players next season but I think Moffat will still be an important player for us.

8 players is a lot so I can understand McCall offering lower terms to some players. Depending on who re-signs that number could go up.
Thought it might be Moff with his age and McCowan coming through. He could get another championship team for next season on pretty good money so offering him less would be a bit odd. Could see the others having league 1 offers. Be surprised if they all signed on again.

I suppose it's all about who would have better offers.  Bell and Adams wont get any other full time teams offering better than we would.  Geggan? Not sure based on his fitness record - how many games has he missed in 2 years? Ability wise of course you'd keep him.  Moore - won't get another better offer in the Championship but strikes me as the sort of player a full time L1 team like Raith (assuming they stay down) should be all over.  Moff - i really hope we keep him, although i'd also like McCowan to play a much bigger role and it's possibly up to Moff's Mrs dictating to him how many minutes he should play by the sounds of things.  Thistle bound? 

Edited by Hursty

Davidson from Raith and Doyle and Murray from Queens please, Mcguffie  really poor game another year on loan still not influencing games.

You can’t have seen Davidson last year or in the first leg?

He’s a League 1 defender at best.

6 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Davidson from Raith and Doyle and Murray from Queens please, Mcguffie  really poor game another year on loan still not influencing games.

Iain Davidson is an awful, awful football player.

Connor Murray has looked pretty decent anytime I’ve seen him. Michael Doyle has found his level at Queens. 

1 hour ago, Pick that one out Marshall said:

Looks like a boy low in confidence.

I don't think he has started many games for Raith either.

Not starting for this Raith team would bring your confidence down tbf.

4 hours ago, Lochwood said:

Oft. Davidson will retire and it'll be only a handful of fans at Stark's who'll miss him. 

McGuffie was pretty poor with us. He doesn't really seem to have the attributes to set him apart. He doesn't seem pacy or have much technical ability to set him apart. He got a few goals for us and popped up at a couple of points, but at the same time it wouldn't surprise me if he's moved onto a club like Annan or Stranraer in a couple of season. He might find more game time and forge a bit more success there. But for now, he didn't offer enough for us for our situation.