• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

He's that Ally guy that  used to post on the SRE FB.

Is it also roxannes man ??

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

He's that Ally guy that  used to post on the SRE FB.

Can we send him back?

Is it also roxannes man ??

Nah I don’t think so

Ally Morrison, Dryhorce and Tartan.

7 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Non Ayrshire support?

What the f**k are you on about?

Arseholes with no connection to the club support rangers. There's very little we can do about that. It's hard to fight ignorance.

The club probably do need to be a bit more proactive with the local community but again that's not easy, and from what I can see they're doing a not bad job.

Nothing wrong with supporting Rangers whatsoever ignorance get a grip off yourself

So you need a connection to go to Ayr games?

It never stopped me going with none whatsoever

Just now, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Nothing wrong with supporting Rangers whatsoever ignorance get a grip off yourself

giphy.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Where do you live? If you don't live in Ayrshire and you come to Somerset then you're a strange breed. Don't get me wrong, it takes all sorts, but there's no market there for Ayr to exploit.

I am happy to accept that some ayr-based have a genuine connection with rangers, and I'm fine with that. But most don't, and are simply following out of ignorance.

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Glad we're not playing up at Tannadice tonight, Kevin Clancy being an absolute donkey of a ref, given one of the worst penalties you'll ever see awarded.

Also see Inverness haven't changed their route one style of play, don't just do it against us.

I'm sure Robbie Neilson will get rid of Sow next season, hope we don't end up with him, useless.

4 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I'm sure Robbie Neilson will get rid of Sow next season, hope we don't end up with him, useless.

I say that and he just scores, lol

Where do you live? If you don't live in Ayrshire and you come to Somerset then you're a strange breed. Don't get me wrong, it takes all sorts, but there's no market there for Ayr to exploit.

I am happy to accept that some ayr-based have a genuine connection with rangers, and I'm fine with that. But most don't, and are simply following out of ignorance.

Pish Ayr have supporters all over Glasgow and Renfrewshire there is a market to exploit

But its the way people go especially on line that makes people just sake the idea even when there doing well

What is strange about appreciating all the different levels off Scottish football or about having a second team?

Plenty off people do and watch them when there big teams not playing my mates in 90ties all watched Ayr did support the AF at times in there life

And pretty sure some still do connected to Ayr and Killie which makes the bile the auld firm get off there supporters is laughable

Clark to Scotland though they will go back were they belong at bottom rung off the ladder 

Pish Ayr have supporters all over Glasgow and Renfrewshire there is a market to exploit
But its the way people go especially on line that makes people just sake the idea even when there doing well
What is strange about appreciating all the different levels off Scottish football or about having a second team?
Plenty off people do and watch them when there big teams not playing my mates in 90ties all watched Ayr did support the AF at times in there life
And pretty sure some still do connected to Ayr and Killie which makes the bile the auld firm get off there supporters is laughable
Clark to Scotland though they will go back were they belong at bottom rung off the ladder 
If folk in Renfrewshire/Glasgow are interested in Ayr then it's because they're from Ayr originally, or have some other close connection. Stop being silly.

How’s yer dodgy eye ally?

I’m not from Ayr, never lived there but support them through my family being from Ayr. Wouldn’t describe myself as being part of a ‘potential market’...

If folk in Renfrewshire/Glasgow are interested in Ayr then it's because they're from Ayr originally, or have some other close connection. Stop being silly.

You dont need a close connection to support Ayr

You dont even need to be from Ayr but that is what the roasters cant accept which is why there so hostile to new comers

Which is why the support never grows even when they just had the best season in the league since Burley

Anyway done good luck next season would loved them to have come up but it was not to be

You dont need a close connection to support Ayr
You dont even need to be from Ayr but that is what the roasters cant accept which is why there so hostile to new comers
Which is why the support never grows even when they just had the best season in the league since Burley
Anyway done good luck next season would loved them to have come up but it was not to be
Hostile to newcomers. What a ridiculous notion.

Just because everyone thinks you're a roaster.

I’m not from Ayr, never lived there but support them through my family being from Ayr. Wouldn’t describe myself as being part of a ‘potential market’...
That's the kind of connection that is common. But you can't just magic fans up from other towns.

Where’s your evidence of this?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Where’s your evidence of this?

Trains every Satarday pubs having Ayr parties for the legend that is Shanks Stewart Murdoch