The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

39 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

A £40 increase on the season ticket is a bit steep. 

Had in my head that the full price season is £240 and £220 was the early price?  Might do something similar when the tickets are announced. 

Rose, Smith and Shankland 100% away, Crawford has other options and McCall is still to speak to Doohan, no news on anybody else as of yet.

Where did you hear that shanks is away? I can’t see it anywhere online! I’m still hopeful that his form has put off some clubs and he stays till January so he can get a better deal!

Where did you hear that shanks is away? I can’t see it anywhere online! I’m still hopeful that his form has put off some clubs and he stays till January so he can get a better deal!
Was on the back of the advertiser that McCall said that

Cool [emoji41], I’m just surprised that there has been no announcement as to where he is going

I don’t think the club will announce where he’s off to. There will likely be an announcement for him leaving but it’ll be up to his next club to announce him signing for them.

I get that but I’m surprised that no one has snapped him up yet

Did McCall not say he was planning to decide at the end of the season, as opposed to Rose and Smith who wanted it sorted out early.

He’ll want to take his time and weigh up all his options. He might be a Rangers fan but that doesn’t necessarily make them the right move. Guaranteed playing time will likely be the biggest factor in deciding where he goes.

Quote from McCall in AP “all signing targets are on hold until he can sit down and crunch proper numbers”. 

Also said we’ve already lost Smith, rose and Shankland so not wanting to break up entire squad and start again. 

Also reiterated what he said to au media on Saturday, he can’t be bothered building a squad for 8th and he wants to have a go at winning it.

Had a slight dig at the board saying better dialogue from the top is needed in terms of what he can and cannot do with regards to targeting players for next season. 

Jamie Adams has been offered a appearance based deal. 

Quote from McCall in AP “all signing targets are on hold until he can sit down and crunch proper numbers”. 
Also said we’ve already lost Smith, rose and Shankland so not wanting to break up entire squad and start again. 
Also reiterated what he said to au media on Saturday, he can’t be bothered building a squad for 8th and he wants to have a go at winning it.
Had a slight dig at the board saying better dialogue from the top is needed in terms of what he can and cannot do with regards to targeting players for next season. 

In that case the ball is firmly in the boards court. Sounds like McCall has guys in mind that he wants to bring in and if they go elsewhere it’s the boards fault.

I’d be ok giving Adams a pay as you play deal. Isn’t that what Martyn Campbell had in his last season?

Will these tickets we buy online be scanned from our phones or are we going to need to print them out like it's the 1990s?

I’m hoping smartphone users can just get them scanned electronically.

Will these tickets we buy online be scanned from our phones or are we going to need to print them out like it's the 1990s?
Yes you print them out, take the voucher to the club shop where they give you a ticket. Take the ticket to a booth outside where they will give you the monetary value of the ticket. You then give the money to the turnstile person.

Makes everything nice and simple. [emoji4]

It just all sounds a bit beginning of the end for him at Ayr. McCall away in December to whichever of his former teams sacks their manager

11 minutes ago, ftk said:

Yes you print them out, take the voucher to the club shop where they give you a ticket. Take the ticket to a booth outside where they will give you the monetary value of the ticket. You then give the money to the turnstile person.

Makes everything nice and simple. emoji4.png

Don't joke, there's times in the not too distant past where that could have been a possibility.