• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Interesting, Shankland just been on STV News saying if we got promoted to the premiership that he would consider staying.
Christ that would be something.

Does shankland have any chance of making the playoffs?

I noticed djaffo saying he was out and I guess I'm just hoping beyond hope that he's talking shite (which is not like him) out putting the worst case scenario.

McCall said on Sportsound on Monday Shankland will play one more league game before the playoffs to give him match time, preferably against Thistle on Saturday.

I don't think Shankland has received the phone call he so desperately hopes for

19 minutes ago, ftk said:
1 hour ago, pandarilla said:
Does shankland have any chance of making the playoffs?

I noticed djaffo saying he was out and I guess I'm just hoping beyond hope that he's talking shite (which is not like him) out putting the worst case scenario.

McCall said on Sportsound on Monday Shankland will play one more league game before the playoffs to give him match time, preferably against Thistle on Saturday.

McCall said to AU Media last night Shankland certainly won't be back for Thistle on Saturday....

20 minutes ago, rb123! said:

McCall said to AU Media last night Shankland certainly won't be back for Thistle on Saturday....

Which time was he talking a power of shite then? 

31 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He will.

Shankland looks like the player that was at Morton and St Mirren. I think his confidence has taken a dunt because of his injury, having not so much his longest barren spell but his only barren spell since joining the club and perhaps not getting a solid offer from a club of the stature he was being touted for. 

Needs a cuddle and a summer holiday. Get him back for the play-offs 

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Messi surely can't go on forever................

16 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

*When you find out the only team that wants you after the last 5 months is Dundalk.

That won't be far from the truth. If the sort of teams that were supposed to be after him were genuinely interested, he wouldn't even consider it, and shouldn't either.

On 22/04/2019 at 17:39, D.A.F.C said:
On 22/04/2019 at 16:11, TheScarf said:
Fairly disappointed your sponsor will no longer be Bitcoin Bitch tbh.

Does that mean no more boobies?

There ye go. 

Ayr United release ‘topless’ strip launch. 

“I dunno why they have needed to do that, a bunch of tits have been wearing the Ayr strip since Christmas” shouts yer da’ from the other side of the room. 

Is there extra prize money for progressing through playoff rounds?

2 hours ago, Iain said:

Is there extra prize money for progressing through playoff rounds?

I think you only get the additional home game income as not on season ticket, though SPFL may take cut...

Bell out for the remainder of the season, that’s a bit of a blow. Shankland hopefully getting 45 mins next week.

Surprised Geggan's not on that list.

Bell could be out for a while with that if not treated properly. Wonder if he'll be signed up next season.

3 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Surprised Geggan's not on that list.

Bell could be out for a while with that if not treated properly. Wonder if he'll be signed up next season.

For as well as we played today, Geggan could well be in that list.

I don't think Bell will be back next season as well as he's played this season I think next season will be one to far, the big man had made some impact in the short time he had been with us.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

These injuries are taking their toll.