The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Preferred it when they spent all week having a go at Crawford, now it's gone #lifeofdanger and telling the women who have commented to get back in the kitchen. Surprising number of people having mares on there tonight......they should be disgusted but probably won't be.

Preferred it when they spent all week having a go at Crawford, now it's gone #lifeofdanger and telling the women who have commented to get back in the kitchen. Surprising number of people having mares on there tonight......they should be disgusted but probably won't be.

In order to be disgusted with themselves they’d have to have a shred of self awareness. I actually used to think that some of the stuff was so ridiculous it had to be a parody. For instance the guy that said McCall had no idea about football and has been lost since John Henry left.

I’m convinced that McCall just sits in his office with a cigar and laughs as Neil Scally reads out all the posts from that page.

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

In order to be disgusted with themselves they’d have to have a shred of self awareness. I actually used to think that some of the stuff was so ridiculous it had to be a parody. For instance the guy that said McCall had no idea about football and has been lost since John Henry left.

I’m convinced that McCall just sits in his office with a cigar and laughs as Neil Scally reads out all the posts from that page.

I know the person who made the Henry remark doesn't go to games just moans from a keyboard 

Saw Bell at the game today with one of those medical boots on so knew pretty much then that he would be out for the season, disappointing as Muirhead is unconvincing imo.

Sounds as if McCall is going to put the kids out next Saturday, might not be a bad thing if McCowans debut is anything to go by.

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

To be fair he said he didn’t like the song.

I can’t see him saying that anywhere but maybe he did. All I can see is him berating anyone who has said it’s a bit of a pathetic song to be singing as “snowflakes” and saying they must want all singing banned, along with a bit of seethe that people don’t like his *** flag.

Then later on admits he doesn’t go to many games :lol: