The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Not sure if anyone has posted but what is the situation with Michael Rose? We missed him badly last night.

I think it was the effects of the sore one he took against Dundee Utd. Didn’t Sow stand on his foot as Rose tackled him?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I think it was the effects of the sore one he took against Dundee Utd. Didn’t Sow stand on his foot as Rose tackled him?

Yes I remember that but just hoping/wondering if he'll be back for Tuesday. I can't believe we're embarking upon yet another injury crisis.

The purple one was immense, gutted I never got one before they sold out.
Its a belter. My favourite top of recent years. Wear it whenever I get the chance. Was very disappointed with the red and then yellow away kits that followed.

Just now, Naeleftfit said:

Playoff place confirmed, now push hard to get the advantage of finishing 3rd. 

Nah, time to rest as many as possible to get the advantage of fresh legs.

2 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

Nah, time to rest as many as possible to get the advantage of fresh legs.

Who’d you rest ? Full backs have played every game in that busy period but not sure there is anyone to replace Harvie other than Smith and Geggs struggles with 90 with his calf issues. 

2 minutes ago, Naeleftfit said:

Who’d you rest ? Full backs have played every game in that busy period but not sure there is anyone to replace Harvie other than Smith and Geggs struggles with 90 with his calf issues. 

Would happily chuck in a few academy players to make sure everyone gets a rest for a game or two.

1 minute ago, Naeleftfit said:

I couldn't care less who plays where, ideally we should play our strongest side after Alloa last season but we've no chance of lasting 9 games without resting a fair chunk of our squad.