The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

That really is a class piece of business. I have no doubts that he’d have offers from higher up the food chain. Fair play to McCall and the board for getting it over the line.

AFAIA, that’s us got Muirhead, Harvie, Ferguson, Murdoch, Docherty, , McGuffie and Ecrepont signed up. From the rest I’d only look at getting Moffat, McDaid, Kerr and Geggan signed up the rest can go. Would obviously love to get Doohan back on loan. 

That really is a class piece of business. I have no doubts that he’d have offers from higher up the food chain. Fair play to McCall and the board for getting it over the line.
AFAIA, that’s us got Muirhead, Harvie, Ferguson, Murdoch, Docherty, , McGuffie and Ecrepont signed up. From the rest I’d only look at getting Moffat, McDaid, Kerr and Geggan signed up the rest can go. Would obviously love to get Doohan back on loan. 

No Forrest? Thought he was coming onto a bit of fork before his injury.

I agree with the rest though. Adams and Bell will likely go part time. McCall will probably offer Crawford something but to be fair if he’s not going to utilise him properly he’s wasted here. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him move on and actually do well.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No Forrest? Thought he was coming onto a bit of fork before his injury.

I agree with the rest though. Adams and Bell will likely go part time. McCall will probably offer Crawford something but to be fair if he’s not going to utilise him properly he’s wasted here. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him move on and actually do well.

Can see Crawford moving on .your right he's wasted in his position and clearly there is a good footballer in him .if he was only allowed one or two touches of the ball he would be great .far too many times he gets the ball in a great position only too take one too many touches and fucks it .

Can see Crawford moving on .your right he's wasted in his position and clearly there is a good footballer in him .if he was only allowed one or two touches of the ball he would be great .far too many times he gets the ball in a great position only too take one too many touches and fucks it .

Yeah I agree. I think Crawford is better when he doesn’t have time to think and just has to do something. Give him enough time and he’ll likely make a mess of it. I’ll be sad to see him go as there’s obvious talent there but he’s wasting his time with us.

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Yeah I agree. I think Crawford is better when he doesn’t have time to think and just has to do something. Give him enough time and he’ll likely make a mess of it. I’ll be sad to see him go as there’s obvious talent there but he’s wasting his time with us.

There's a very large minority of fans who spontaneously combust with rage every time he so much as touches the ball. Does my box in.

On Crawford - he needs to leave Ayr for the good of us and him. McCall will stop shoehorning him into the team at the expense of him and us. I will wish him all the best if he leaves but he has never quite fulfilled his potential.

On Forrest - he needs to stay, hes definitely kicked on this season. Its just a shame hes been hampered by injury. The upside of this, is he is likely to stay! 

I’d prefer McCall to Crawford as well. Good thing he’s said he’ll be here next season.
Ayr fans should stop talking about him leaving then.

Absolute teasing gits. It's the hope that kills you