The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Everyone talking about our injury crisis but not realising Ross County have their own injury crisis to deal with.

Give Doc a new deal, let Ferguson go and bring in Erskine/Armstrong and Muirhead.

Aye they have and they are rectifying this. Have signed two players today. 

The way I see is Forrest is out for the season so will need to be replaced. Armstrong/Erskine would both be very dece signings, Armstrong in particular imo. Give him an 18 month deal.

I was initially against the Muirhead signing to begin with but the more I think about it the more I think it would make sense. We need a CB which is his position but he can also play RB. McCall likes a player who can play a number of positions . 

Aye they have and they are rectifying this. Have signed two players today. 
The way I see is Forrest is out for the season so will need to be replaced. Armstrong/Erskine would both be very dece signings, Armstrong in particular imo. Give him an 18 month deal.
I was initially against the Muirhead signing to begin with but the more I think about it the more I think it would make sense. We need a CB which is his position but he can also play RB. McCall likes a player who can play a number of positions . 

Ross County are at an advantage where they’ve got an owner who will constantly throw money at them so I’d expect them to buy another one or two players this window.

In terms of Muirhead, Falkirk fans don’t seem to rate him much this season but McCall has a habit of getting the best of players who aren’t doing well elsewhere. Bringing him in bolsters our already strong defence and maybe allows for the possibility of a 3-5-2 formation.

Shame for Ferguson. Has done nothing wrong tbh.though a boy at his age needs too be playing every week hope if he goes he gets his chance .think he has potential. I don't think he's started a game this season .Armstrong won't be coming too ayr I have heard .

What’s up with Armstrong? Any idea where he’s off to?

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Ross County are at an advantage where they’ve got an owner who will constantly throw money at them so I’d expect them to buy another one or two players this window.

In terms of Muirhead, Falkirk fans don’t seem to rate him much this season but McCall has a habit of getting the best of players who aren’t doing well elsewhere. Bringing him in bolsters our already strong defence and maybe allows for the possibility of a 3-5-2 formation.

Yeah I understand that Ross County have a very generous owner but Cameron also said that if we were still close to the top come January that the purse strings would be loosened a bit. 

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

What’s up with Armstrong? Any idea where he’s off to?

Have heard St Johnstone were also looking at him. 
Not sure if anything concrete there though other than scouting.  

Yeah I understand that Ross County have a very generous owner but Cameron also said that if we were still close to the top come January that the purse strings would be loosened a bit. 

I have no doubt that we will. All I’m saying is for every player we can afford Ross County can afford 2. They can buy their way out of an injury crisis. We can’t.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Everyone talking about our injury crisis but not realising Ross County have their own injury crisis to deal with.

Give Doc a new deal, let Ferguson go and bring in Erskine/Armstrong and Muirhead.

Ross County have had an injury crisis since September and at one point had a whole defence missing. They have managed to maintain  a steady level of form through it 

Ross County have had an injury crisis since September and at one point had a whole defence missing. They have managed to maintain  a steady level of form through it 
We are a game in hand off top spot, not too bad a position for us either. Just hope the magic sponge works sooner rather than later. Any word on the farmer?

Hard to believe alex Williams last minute equaliser against them was 10 years to the day .never seen the sre erupt as much as that before limbs everywhere. Scenes
10 years ago, wow! I was in bed with the flu, proper flu, could hardly stand up straight. Was listening to the radio when the equaliser went in and jumped up and ran down the stairs shouting YAASSSS. Imagine the looks I got when the wife clocked me!

Hard to believe alex Williams last minute equaliser against them was 10 years to the day .never seen the sre erupt as much as that before limbs everywhere. Scenes

Was that the game it was howling down with rain?

If it was I lost a phone due to getting soaked! Did I care? No absolutely not!

49 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Wow that was 10 years ago. I remember when he kissed the ref, lol

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Was out on the north terrace for that, went from utterly soaked and miserable to delirious in a single moment.

Am I the only one getting sick of other clubs fans going on about how they will just talking about taking our players like we are just some wee junior club who does not deserve success, the total lack of respect is shocking, in the words of Kevin Keggan "I'll love it if we beat them"

2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Am I the only one getting sick of other clubs fans going on about how they will just talking about taking our players like we are just some wee junior club who does not deserve success, the total lack of respect is shocking, in the words of Kevin Keggan "I'll love it if we beat them"

Agree 100% a bit of respect please