The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

A very welcoming set of results for us. I have to admit I let out a massive “fucking yass” when it came through that QOS had equalised. I then spent the remaining minutes bitting my nails hoping they’d hang on or even grab a winner. 

Had a wee glance at the league 1 table and Raith are a massive 13 (thirteen) points behind Arbroath, mental to think it could of been us in that situation. Did anyone listen to the podcast the Ayr fan done with Scott Kirkpatrick, the stadium announcer? Apparently there was a rumour doing the rounds that after Alloa beat us Barry Smith phoned up Jim Goodwin thanking him for winning them the league. I so want that story to be true. What an absoulote minter. 

A very welcoming set of results for us. I have to admit I let out a massive “fucking yass” when it came through that QOS had equalised. I then spent the remaining minutes bitting my nails hoping they’d hang on or even grab a winner. 
Had a wee glance at the league 1 table and Raith are a massive 13 (thirteen) points behind Arbroath, mental to think it could of been us in that situation. Did anyone listen to the podcast the Ayr fan done with Scott Kirkpatrick, the stadium announcer? Apparently there was a rumour doing the rounds that after Alloa beat us Barry Smith phoned up Jim Goodwin thanking him for winning them the league. I so want that story to be true. What an absoulote minter. 

Would actually be a belter if it is, although, I could imagine Goodwin telling him to 'get tae f*ck' unless they know each other well.

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Would actually be a belter if it is, although, I could imagine Goodwin telling him to 'get tae f*ck' unless they know each other well.

Apparently it angered Goodwin and have him/his team extra motivation to go out and deny them the title. I want it to be true but surely no one can be that stupid/arrogant? 

Apparently it angered Goodwin and have him/his team extra motivation to go out and deny them the title. I want it to be true but surely no one can be that stupid/arrogant? 

Smith never struck me as the arrogant type.

Could well understand Goodwin being pissed off if something like that happened but it’s seems far fetched to me.

I have to say I admire Ayr's performances this season. Completely different team from a couple seasons ago and so far you are tearing up the Championship. 

January will be interesting to see if you keep up the momentum, I'm confident you guys will make the top four. 

Well that's cheered up my Saturday night after just finishing work, just realised we're still top of the league!

Was told at about half four Ross County were winning so presumed we were second, huge psychological boost for next Saturday.