The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Anyone used aumedia for video of a game?

I'm subscribed for audio and cant make it this week but tempted to try the video.

Tried it for our game.  Eventually got video (on one of two devices I tried) after 20 minutes with no audio.  Sent them an e-mail and got no reply.

Also the angle of the camera is pretty poor, very low down so not a good coverage.

If you decide to do it I’d be interested in your experience.

44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Tried it for our game.  Eventually got video (on one of two devices I tried) after 20 minutes with no audio.  Sent them an e-mail and got no reply.

Also the angle of the camera is pretty poor, very low down so not a good coverage.

If you decide to do it I’d be interested in your experience.

Hmmm, thanks for sharing, it sounds a bit ominous but for £7.50 I'm tempted to give it a try. 

It's a shame they don't use Wuffster's camera that he does the highlights on as the angle is always good.

Hmmm, thanks for sharing, it sounds a bit ominous but for £7.50 I'm tempted to give it a try. 
It's a shame they don't use Wuffster's camera that he does the highlights on as the angle is always good.

Are all the cameras not positioned at that same bit in front of the main stand??

Still not found out what BT were there for last week or did they show highlights of the Ayr/Dundee Utd game?

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Are all the cameras not positioned at that same bit in front of the main stand??

Still not found out what BT were there for last week or did they show highlights of the Ayr/Dundee Utd game?

They ran a feature on Dundee United before the Celtic game on the Sunday that included highlights. It was entertaining to hear Ayr described as a difficult challenge for the caretaker manager to be faced with.

Since when was BT interested in the championship and Inverness fans have been shafted with the Friday night

BT broadcasted one of our games two seasons ago against Dundee Utd I’m sure. I don’t know how many games regularly get shown from the Championship outside of the playoffs.

I agree however they’ve sorta ruined any chance of a decent away support coming down. They’ll always accommodate the Premiership games first though and it’s potentially a game between two teams in the play offs.

BT broadcasted one of our games two seasons ago against Dundee Utd I’m sure. I don’t know how many games regularly get shown from the Championship outside of the playoffs.

I agree however they’ve sorta ruined any chance of a decent away support coming down. They’ll always accommodate the Premiership games first though and it’s potentially a game between two teams in the play offs.
So much for the BBC deal

28 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Surely it will be the "run away league leaders v play off hopefuls Inverness"

(which of course is in direct opposition to my pessimistic post on the RC match thread).