The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Ross Millen has just signed with Killie, I'm not old enough to remember but did the old Assistant manager Andy Millen ever play with Killie? I know he played with Ayr and St. Mirren. 

The most bizarre signing by anyone in Scotland for decades.

8 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ross Millen has just signed with Killie, I'm not old enough to remember but did the old Assistant manager Andy Millen ever play with Killie? I know he played with Ayr and St. Mirren. 

He did, prior to coming to Somerset Park.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

That is ally moorrison

Right, I just got told about him. I apologise to everyone if I come across like Ally Morrison. I hope my future comments don't make me out like that idiot. I'll tone it down and stop rambling on about stadium expansions and investing in the Ayr team. Being likened to Ally Morrison is not the compliment I originally thought it was. 

Apologies. 

Right, I just got told about him. I apologise to everyone if I come across like Ally Morrison. I hope my future comments don't make me out like that idiot. I'll tone it down and stop rambling on about stadium expansions and investing in the Ayr team. Being likened to Ally Morrison is not the compliment I originally thought it was. 
Apologies. 
How about logging off here, throwing all your internet-connected devices in the sea and never posting again?

Just now, placidcasual said:
1 minute ago, Roxanne said:
Apologies. 

How about logging off here, throwing all your internet-connected devices in the sea and never posting again?

Harsh.

but fair. 

1 minute ago, Roxanne's man said:

Apologies. 

You'll crack.

Just now, placidcasual said:
2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:
Apologies. 

Bit harsh, he just needs to tone it down a bit and use google instead of asking obvious questions. 

Anyway on another note, does anyone know if this ‘live video streaming’ is a go? Obviously AU Media have done their homework on it but obviously it can be exploited and streamed again....

Reason I’m asking is that I’ve got Ayr supporting family and mates in different countries, who will use it, as I do live feed when I’m away.

However, what’s to stop someone re-streaming it or if someone has an account and then use it in a pub abroad. Or what’s to stop some little Gandalf in a Gandalf country (that’s only racist to Gandalf) picking it up and streaming it.

Think it’s a great idea but the whole legal shenanigans behind it must be a nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, Waniche said:

Anyway on another note, does anyone know if this ‘live video streaming’ is a go? Obviously AU Media have done their homework on it but obviously it can be exploited and streamed again....

Reason I’m asking is that I’ve got Ayr supporting family and mates in different countries, who will use it, as I do live feed when I’m away.

However, what’s to stop someone re-streaming it or if someone has an account and then use it in a pub abroad. Or what’s to stop some little Gandalf in a Gandalf country (that’s only racist to Gandalf) picking it up and streaming it.

Think it’s a great idea but the whole legal shenanigans behind it must be a nightmare. 

Gandalf is only interested in hobbits and sorcery, less so the Scottish Championship.

No doubt it will be streamed by someone but isn't everything these days?