• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
D'Jaffo

The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

How did Hare-Reid play at Forfar....only saw short highlights and he didn’t look too bad..it’s the experience that worries me a little although playing is best experience...but needs to be strong on crosses in championship imo
Not sure wasn't at the game

How did Hare-Reid play at Forfar....only saw short highlights and he didn’t look too bad..it’s the experience that worries me a little although playing is best experience...but needs to be strong on crosses in championship imo

I went, he didn’t have a great deal to do, but seemed to deal well with cross balls and made one decent save.
He may be young but was reassuringly vocal throughout the game, and not at fault for their goal.

And it’ll be McCowan not McGowan on the bench.

Who’s Baird?

One of the young lads I presume.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Who’s Baird?

One of the young lads I presume.

Nathan Baird, young centre half who can also play full back.

4 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

87334BA0-D4E1-4106-BCC9-071E8B76448D.thumb.png.8fa1c9a04131d33b29b05a730cae1a5e.png

Would assume Ferguson starts and Murdoch on the bench.

From that I had assumed the opposite, with Adams at CB. Anyone confirm? Seems strange to be chasing a trialist CM and not play him . also no sign of Bell or Kerr? Injured?

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

From that I had assumed the opposite, with Adams at CB. Anyone confirm? Seems strange to be chasing a trialist CM and not play him . also no sign of Bell or Kerr? Injured?

Adams and Rose were the centre half’s. Murdoch and Crawford in the middle with Forrest and McGuffie out wide. 

According to tonight’s AP Kerr and Bell are still on holiday.