The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

No you're not ... thats why you lost ..... pilot wheels GIF

Haw. My grandpa did a nifty little turn with Bomber Command. Even got to drop bombs on some of the lovely German cities I've since visited. I didn't mention it.

5 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If the DKBs could sell a fcking carpet in patches to fans a few years back, I'm sure Robbo could have been out squaring some to sell in the shop 🤣

I’d imagine there’s a difference between selling artificial turf and pieces of actual soil and grass. One being the actual storing of the grass between cutting it and giving it out.

There’s also a difference between laying real turf as opposed to installing artificial turf. The surface being level is important so the grass grows properly and evenly. 

TLDR, I spent way too much time on my garden during COVID and have developed an obsession with it over the last couple years. 

1 minute ago, RedEd said:

Haw. My grandpa did a nifty little turn with Bomber Command. Even got to drop bombs on some of the lovely German cities I've since visited. I didn't mention it.

You've probably heard the one about an ex-Lancaster crew member flying over Germany.........." Last time I saw Berlin I was looking through a bomb-sight."

I had a girlfriend in Bad Nauheim (Nr. Frankfurt) some years ago.

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

If the DKBs could sell a fcking carpet in patches to fans a few years back, I'm sure Robbo could have been out squaring some to sell in the shop 🤣

Could have been my swansong for the shop , last 2 weeks coming up 

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Could have been my swansong for the shop , last 2 weeks coming up 

That the end of your inside scoop then as well 😃.

I’m sure if you suggested it the club would be more than happy for you to have a go of the tractor before you leave.

Other than Kelty and Bonnyrigg who we haven't played, it's over 23 years since we've played Motherwell in a competitive game so be nice to get a group with something different than the usual Stranraer, QoS, Annan types.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

That the end of your inside scoop then as well 😃.

I’m sure if you suggested it the club would be more than happy for you to have a go of the tractor before you leave.

Yes , no more teasers 

13 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Other than Kelty and Bonnyrigg who we haven't played, it's over 23 years since we've played Motherwell in a competitive game so be nice to get a group with something different than the usual Stranraer, QoS, Annan types.

Cup tie, John Robertson ended up in nets for a bit as Nelson was injured?

43 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Scenes when it’s revealed that our next signing is a German striker and these were all carefully rehearsed clues. 

JoJo Eggestein swap deal for Dipo. HWG #moin

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Still a coach with us though, right? 

I think he still wants to play football and he won’t get that here so goes to glenaftons and then we would gladly let him Come back to be a coach

5 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

What a game that was ! Brilliant stuff  and Mickey snapping that wee #£&£ Neven at the end made it even better. 

🎵🎶MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY! MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY REYNOLDS!🎶🎵

What a player!