The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 hours ago, Nelson said:

Bit sceptical about 2 new fullbacks given Reading is signed and McAllister has been offered a new contract.  

McAllister is young. If Reading is used for anything other than emergency injury cover next season then the club certainly won't miss the north terrace attendance-wise.

images.png.31e411d618e09a33c68ea0e0707ab86a.png

I gave a figure on here regarding Ben Doak of (I think) £30,000.  

This was based on 5% of the transfer.  I believe 0.5% is actually taken off for every year under the age of 23 the player is at the time if the transfer.  I can't be arsed working it out and correcting it properly but it was misinformation.  

CgAGVWPsMWiAROBHAADHJQPWwB0118.jpg.1820f47d51c66c6689d282dfcd2a8104.jpg

14 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

That's been going on for years in England but it's a bit shit for fans of those clubs going to Starks. At least they'll be guaranteed three points. 

I get it for the elite English premiership games but not Scottish Championship matches ffs. That’s just fleecing supporters.

23 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I see Raith are charging fans extra for their games against Dundee United and Dunfermline next season. Is it just me that feels this is just morally wrong? 

Bizarre behaviour. I go to Somerset to watch the Super, not the fucking opposition. 

26 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I see Raith are charging fans extra for their games against Dundee United and Dunfermline next season. Is it just me that feels this is just morally wrong? 

Got to pay for Mullin’s 3rd year somehow

38 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Lol didn't realise our league was that massive to categorise match ticket prices dependent on who the opposition is lol 

Just now, rb123! said:

Lol didn't realise our league was that massive to categorise match ticket prices dependent on who the opposition is lol 

I mind someone like Stenhousemuir did this in league one. 

More to the point what's happening with our season tickets? It's the 1st June tomorrow ffs...

Need that additional income asap to help with playing budget etc, mind you on the back of last week there's not exactly going to be a massive uptake straightaway, probably needs a marquee signing to do that.