The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I tell you what, you mentioned specifically Hamilton and Kilmarnock. Do yourself a favour and look in to the events specifically around Hamilton moving out of Douglas Park and being homeless for a number of years to the point they were a football irrelevance for nearly 20 years.

Or Kilmarnock during the Alasdair Johnston era where they accumulated about £8 million in debt and him taking ownership of the Park hotel for starters.

Then ask yourself, “have I just made a fanny of myself publicly over several posts”

Why can't you answer my question as to why you lumped 3 clubs in with clubs who are dead or have been in administration?  Some more than once.

Surely you just include clubs who have actually died or been in admin as a warning?  Lumping Killie, The Caley and Hamilton in with them is just bizarre.  

18 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Shankland has verbally committed to Moff that he will be playing in the game

Warming up for a trip to Oslo the following Saturday by playing Dam Park is different. Sure Haaland will be jealous.

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Why can't you answer my question as to why you lumped 3 clubs in with clubs who are dead or have been in administration?  Some more than once.

Surely you just include clubs who have actually died or been in admin as a warning?  Lumping Killie, The Caley and Hamilton in with them is just bizarre.  

Because if you had read my original post, I mentioned clubs that had been mismanaged, that fans should scrutinise owners always. I listed clubs where owners and chairmen had wrecked clubs for years. 

So it’s not Bizarre, your responses are bizarre 

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

Because if you had read my original post, I mentioned clubs that had been mismanaged, that fans should scrutinise owners always. I listed clubs where owners and chairmen had wrecked clubs for years. 

So it’s not Bizarre, your responses are bizarre 

Show your working, brother.  How are The Caley or Killie in the same boat as those clubs?  Just admit you made a daft post lumping those two in.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

As expected, you can't.  

How about you fire up google and have a look for yourself rather than making a dick of yourself. 

google Kilmarnock fans protesting their board. They even had alternative scarfs like the Man United fans protest. 

its not that hard to do.

I’m guessing you didn’t pass history at school. 

when was the battle of Hastings? 

WHO SAID THERE WAS A BATTLE ???? GIVE ME PROOF 

Just now, Ayrutd1910 said:

Again p***k

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

How about you fire up google and have a look for yourself rather than making a dick of yourself. 

google Kilmarnock fans protesting their board. They even had alternative scarfs like the Man United fans protest. 

its not that hard to do.

I’m guessing you didn’t pass history at school. 

when was the battle of Hastings? 

WHO SAID THERE WAS A BATTLE ???? GIVE ME PROOF 

@Sortmeout I see what you mean.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

@Sortmeout I see what you mean.

It’s not just this type of nonsense, all they ever seem to do is talk about Kilmarnock all day every day as well as you can see from todays discussion.

If they focused more on their own club than the big team they would probably have managed promotion to the top flight at least once in the last 35 or so years.

1 minute ago, diegomarahenry said:

If that’s your Haunners then it sums up your argument 

I don't need assistance to make you look stupid, brother.

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

It’s not just this type of nonsense, all they ever seem to do is talk about Kilmarnock all day every day as well as you can see from todays discussion.

If they focused more on their own club than the big team they would probably have managed promotion to the top flight at least once in the last 35 or so years.

The level of irony here is truly outstanding. 

12 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m talking about you club in turmoil, I have friends that were involved in the protests and they were concerned that the club would fold.

but here you are making jokes about it

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The level of self awareness from you is frightening 

You claimed Ayr United could afford Derek McInnes.  

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

You claimed Ayr United could afford Derek McInnes.  

I “claimed” that Derek McInnes had bills to pay and the longer he was out of work the more likely he was to drop down a level.

Your Killie w**k pal who is as bright as you couldn’t understand what I meant and made a dick of himself over several posts.

Have yous two ever been seen in the same room before ?

12 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

TheScarf making a late run for biggest minter when SortMeOut thinks he has it all sewn up.

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I “claimed” that Derek McInnes had bills to pay and the longer he was out of work the more likely he was to drop down a level.

Your Killie w**k pal who is as bright as you couldn’t understand what I meant and made a dick of himself over several posts.

Have yous two ever been seen in the same room before ?

IMG_0594.gif.9761c0a8b461d6ba165ef624b7aee352.gif