The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Squads

Team A 

Hutton, Adams, Roberts,Geggan, Stevenson, Crawford

Team B

Bell, Shankland, Moffat , McLaughlin, Gilmour Kerr

around 6 places left for anyone wishing to take part , follow details on website for details 

Shankland has verbally committed to Moff that he will be playing in the game , another player confirmed today Andy Murdoch ,

https://themoff.co.uk/

go to above website and follow details in event timeline section if you wish to take part , up to Tuesday am you can pick  your strip size , after this tops will only be Medium and Large 

Edited by Finlay21

8 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Noticed Tranmere have released Logan Chalmers back to his club.  

Dundee United would be absolutely mental not to use him next season. Ready made match winner in this league all set to go and under contract for them I think. 

7 minutes ago, stevep56 said:

Noticed Tranmere have released Logan Chalmers back to his club.  

Makes it less likely he’ll sign for us now that Dundee United have been relegated. Unless they want him off the wage bill or he wants away, he’ll be a big player for them next year 

Aye, don't think there is a chance we sign Chalmers now sadly unless we pay a fee which I can't see us doing. Liam Smith is expected to leave them so I'd hope we're at least offering him something. 

Killie showing some baws and despite being fucking rotten win 2 massive games in a row to stay up while we get pumped 8 scud and some folk still celebrate it.  No wonder they're on here gloating.  

Edited by Hursty

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Killie showing some baws and despite being fucking rotten win 2 massive games in a row to stay up while we get pumped 8 scud and some folk still celebrate it.  No wonder they're on here gloating.  

Still to see anyone celebrating the play off results but carry on. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Someone posted the picture the other day bud your manager and fans were having a great time after that 8 (EIGHT) - 0 aggregate defeat.

Have a look back through the threads you’ll find it soon enough.

3 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Someone posted the picture the other day bud your manager and fans were having a great time after that 8 (EIGHT) - 0 aggregate defeat.

Getting steaming and singing fitba songs does not constitute a celebration.

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve seen it 

You’d have to be a bit brain dead to think he was actually celebrating that result though. 

30 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

He was just celebrating pumping yer maw. 

He is now yer new da

53 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I genuinely don’t think Dundee United will play Chalmers, a squad player at best. I think he could be excellent for them in the right set up though. 

He will surely come back and be a starter for them now they are down - proven to be one of the best players in the league and  already on their books. 

58 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

There's a lot more positivity after the two playoff games than there should be IMO.  The season itself was good, above expectations.  Playoff was a disgrace though and I can't understand how anyone can justify any positivity about that.    We lost 0-8.   We wouldn't even beat Stranraer or someone like that 8-0 over 2 games 

club made a good profit and get a good amount of money for finishing second and reaching the quarter finals of the cup which is good how we did in the playoffs and how we went out in the quarter finals on the pitch was terrible and can't be excused

10 minutes ago, Hursty said:

There's a lot more positivity after the two playoff games than there should be IMO.  The season itself was good, above expectations.  Playoff was a disgrace though and I can't understand how anyone can justify any positivity about that.    We lost 0-8.   We wouldn't even beat Stranraer or someone like that 8-0 over 2 games 

The positivity comes from the season as a whole. You can’t ignore that it’s been good just because of the playoffs. Bullen has admitted it wasn’t good enough so it’s not as if the club are celebrating the recent result. 

I’d far rather there was some positivity rather than have the club sit about being depressed over the off season.  

but yeah for start of next season i reckon we need IMO

Back up Keeper to replace McAdams 

First Choice Right Back (i think Finn Ecrepont should be given a chance as the starting left back with Reading as backup)

Centre Back to replace Kirk

Attacking Centre Mid

Striker to replace Akinyemi

two more Attackers (another striker and maybe an extra winger)