The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

19 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Worth pointing out that there have been more posts by Kilmarnock fans in this thread in the past few days than there has been posts by Kilmarnock fans in the Kilmarnock thread.

In fact, the Kilmarnock thread lies neglected with no posts in it since Thursday. 

"One sided rivalry" though.

It is a sign of neglect, a lack of love in the home. They come here to try and get attention, to pretend that they hate us and provoke an interaction. When in truth, they just hate themselves. which is understandable. 

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Not to anywhere near the extent you’re implying. Money wise, we should be in the black this time next year. Due to us being able to beat teams in the league below us. 

Show your working as to why The Caley, Killie, Hamilton etc have been lumped in with clubs that have been in administration or gone bust.

Won't be long to join them

38 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

When was the last time your club was good enough to finish third bottom of the top flight? Were you even alive? 

Ambitious is a great word to use but I think your aiming it at the wrong team.

Lumii_20230528_183659796.jpg

The scenes at Everton after the game there reminded me of this thread. Some fans on the field jubilant and others in the stand furious.

Edited by Iain

44 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Worth pointing out that there have been more posts by Kilmarnock fans in this thread in the past few days than there has been posts by Kilmarnock fans in the Kilmarnock thread.

In fact, the Kilmarnock thread lies neglected with no posts in it since Thursday. 

"One sided rivalry" though.

Our thread is very boring.

We had a wee run of activity with some new glory hunting poster during the Clarke era but they’ve disappeared now.

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

The scenes at Everton after the game there reminded me of this thread. Some fans on the field jubilant and others in the stand furious.

It’s worth remembering that there’s always a split of opinion at every single club. Those who say that we have overly negative fans are wrong. Every club has folk that can’t be pleased and they have folk that will blindly go along with whatever. 

What you need is supporters who will support but call out and criticise when it’s deserved. 

2 hours ago, AllySloan said:

Do you reckon McAlear will get offered a deal? Not been impressed and think we should look elsewhere. Also, was such a big fan of Dempsey but his form has nosedived the past few months for me

Has another year on his contract at Tranmere 

4 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

I actually remember the shite talk of Bill Barr bringing down the stadium in Airdrie to build in Ayr, down past the old stampworks. I was only 9 at the time, so actually believed this nonsense.

I had my 21st in the bar above the Centrum, speaking of Bill Barr's various atrocities.

52 minutes ago, Iain said:

Is there some weird old danger on whatever the Everton forums is telling everyone that will listen that they're doing absolutely fine, and that anyone with absolutely any complaints obviously has some sort of irrational grudge against Farhad Moshiri which has nothing to do with football?

With Kilmarnock staying up, you wonder if they will try and get rid of McInroy a year early. Not far off 23, I’m assuming they will improve their midfield options for this year and he couldn’t even get near the side with injuries/suspensions and Polworth and Lyons starting. 

Would be an excellent start to our signings, and someone who can play in all three of the central midfield positions. Obviously dependent on how we set up, but I want to see a 4-2-3-1 next season. 

Edited by No_Problemo

8 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I had my 21st in the bar above the Centrum, speaking of Bill Barr's various atrocities.

The centrum is a sensitive subject for myself 🤔 I am 100% convinced that the centrum was gifted to the public, yet we find a big f*ck off Sainsburys there now 🤔

How did that happen? 🤯

5 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Everything changes and everything stays the same. Killie in the top tier once again and Ayr are…………..not.

WFAANW

The wife let you down the pub to celebrate the historic 10th placed finish?