The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

The point blank refusal to sign a full back for either side this season despite not having a passable one cost us when it mattered.  

Instead we got Maguire on £1k a week.  

:lol:

Mathie gets too much of a free pass for allowing shit like that to go on. 

Absolutely 100%

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I have just seen a video of Lee "Bully" Bullen singing songs and being cheered in the hub.  

https://twitter.com/itzdrk/status/1662230351912087554?t=DGTy4YEwnpif-PjQ8c-knQ&s=19

Our fans are a megariddy

I thought that was parody.

I'd like to slap everyone of them across the gub with a trout!

Get a fucking grip, that's more tragic than wanting Uncle Ian back. We've just lost 8 nil over two legs to Partick Thistle and they're celebrating like we won the match.

That's fucking tinpot.

FML

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Tonight was a disaster and last week was a disaster, there's no getting away from that, however all this talk of "he'll need to answer for this " and "he shouldn't get a free ride either" is nothing other than crazy talk. And as for not replacing Brad Young, the guy was mediocre at best and wasn't any real upgrade on McKenzie.

We've massively over achieved and exceeded all expectations so instead of recriminations it will be back slapping and applause for the season we've just had and rightly so. We finished 2nd and not 2nd bottom yet reading some of the stuff on here you'd think we'd just been relegated.

Ultimately we're all disappointed but such is life.

Zzzzzzzz c'mon that was utterly pathetic, I know results don't matter to you, as you've already stated its about a day out with yer mates for you results are a bonus, but for the rest of us who want improvement and ENTERTAINMENT that was appalling, not for the first time Bullen teams collapse in big games, maybe shite performances don't affect your day out, but they do the vast majority. 

That's put the tin lid on it for me. Bullen can GTF, the bald Hopkin right enough, tactically inept and tone fucking death.

Thanks for your efforts but the football has been murder. I think you've taken us as far as you can and yer teas oot!

A word of warning Bully, if you don't heed my warning you will be trebucheted into the sea to reside along with Roberts, Hopkin & Duffy. 

Edited by Trogdor

I cant believe that video. Lauding Bullen like he has led us to promotion. The guy lost any goodwill I had for him after the Falkirk debacle. Genuinely never thought I'd see the day I'd be pissed off after a season we finished 2nd, but I havent enjoyed this season. Home games were varying shades of shit 80% of the time, these 2 play off games have been embarrassing. We will accept mediocrity and we'll like it 😑

2 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Bullen brought on Maguire, who, let's be honest, is past it and has done nothing of real value in an Ayr shirt. Did nothing today and looked out of place.

What annoys me about him is that he has the same sort of Swagger about him as Stevo did. Almost as if he believes he's better than Ayr because of where he's played previously 😒

I'd have brought on Daire instead

Surely your not having a go at Stevo here?

Just now, Mod1967 said:

Surely your not having a go at Stevo here?

Nah, Stevo could justify the swagger. Even in his final spell where he was clearly unfit he could still score from anywhere.

Some boi is Ryan. 😍

I'm getting angrier and angrier about that video. Is that the biggest aggregate defeat in the playoffs ever? In any SPFL playoffs? I think it might well be and those oxygen thiefs are celebrating in the hub like we won the fucking league. With the manager joining in. Utterly risible!🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

I have just seen a video of Lee "Bully" Bullen singing songs and being cheered in the hub.  

https://twitter.com/itzdrk/status/1662230351912087554?t=DGTy4YEwnpif-PjQ8c-knQ&s=19

Our fans are a megariddy

I was in the hub at the time and stunned by his actions, time to go Lee, totally embarrassing and I wasn't the only one, pure David Brent stuff. 

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

That video is clearly from last season ffs after we stayed up. 

Some mutant put it up to clearly try and stir shit which they've successfully done 

Its not he was totally embarrassing, folk were stunned